ZAO - Liberate Te Ex Inferis VINYL

Been packing orders all weekend. Got a decent chunk done.

Driving to the plant tomorrow to pick up more Zao and BTA records and the Venia and Listener records.

Zao is cursed. Gray copies still aren't completely done because the stamper broke for a third time.

It's pretty telling that these two new releases are going to be completely done before Zao is. That's how crazy, delayed, and out of my control it is.

Starting tomorrow I'll be gone until the 4th of July when I will resume mailing orders. You will get an email confirmation once it ships. Every order will be out of my hands and in the mail system by the 8th. Thanks for everyone's patience, I really appreciate it.

When are the Listener records shipping?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's pretty OCD of me, but I genuinely appreciate how neatly these are all packed. When you see all 450 of those piled so nicely, it's obvious that Brent didn't fuck around and throw these together haphazardly. I will always support Broken Circles for this reason amongst many others.

The lady at the post office today was freaking out when I brought all of these in. It's a really small post office. Hole in the wall, one employee place. I filled up two and a half huge mailing hampers. I heard her on the phone calling the main post office in town begging for backup. It was pretty funny.

By living in a small, metro area, I see the plus and minuses of visiting a small branch versus going to the large, main post office downtown.

Small post office = [usually] friendly staff

Main post office = [usually] large quantities of unfriendly staff

Small post office = Taking forever because the one person working has to help out some simpleton who doesn't understand how to fill out d/c or a customs form

Main post office = Taking forever because it stays open later thus allowing me to slack on shipping

I think I lost the point I was trying to make.

P.S. Someone followed my lead and exalted Brent!

The lady at the post office today was freaking out when I brought all of these in. It's a really small post office. Hole in the wall, one employee place. I filled up two and a half huge mailing hampers. I heard her on the phone calling the main post office in town begging for backup. It was pretty funny.

So awesome. I agree with the above posts. Exalt!

if youve already printed labels, is there anything they really have to do?

if youve already printed labels, is there anything they really have to do?

They have to scan them all. That's how delivery confirmation works.