Sorry VC (Off! 7"s) + Live 7" info

Those who asked me to purchase off 7"s I have some bad news :'( :'(

The "Compared to What" Blue 7"s are completed sold out on tour.

Info: The Live Session 7" will be available on RSD, oddly though they were marked on their merch for sale.....but Keith told me they will not have any on tour.

What was availible was about 6 tubs of Raymond Pettibon art tee's, Off! trucker hat, First Four EPs box set for $20, $2 pins, and Stickers.

Just a heads up to all who are in hopes for grabbing their 7"s.....they are long gone!

Also their OOP Burger cassette is marked up to $10.

Once again sorry for not being able to grab these for the handfuls of people who were intrested! I will be responding to you shortly after this is posted.

Awesome. I can't wait to buy it off ebay from some asshole that bought five.

i'm sure some people bought some to sell, but in atlanta they sold over 50 of the tour 7". There was a long ass line for their merch and being that they only have vinyl, if people want to hear stuff its the only way to get it.

Yeah, super-mad at myself that I passed up buying that 7-inch when I saw OFF! at SXSW, thinking, "Oh, I'll just get it in Cleveland."

Yea, I was waiting in line to buy the 7"s for VC while Keith was busy signing everything and taking pics w/ people......maybe he just hates us Clevelanders! I'll just go drown out my sorrows at Melt! Dude Abides is on the menu for good!

Yeah, super-mad at myself that I passed up buying that 7-inch when I saw OFF! at SXSW, thinking, "Oh, I'll just get it in Cleveland."

i learned along time ago, "never wait till later" because it winds up biting me in the ass. now i always buy asap.

also:

I wish i knew people wanted these, i totally would have bought as many as needed. as i saw them 2x during sxsw. i was lucky enough to get a "compared to what" tour 7" but didn't bother with a shirt or tape or anything. keith just told me i could get everything on line. oh well. will be buying the live 7" on rsd though.

will be buying the live 7" on rsd though.

were they not selling them @ SXSW? they sold them in atlanta but it seems like they either sold all the ones they had with them or stopped selling them...

not the live one. just the box set, tape, shirts, cap, stickers, and compared to what 7".