Online Stores Selling RSD Leftovers

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuff doesn't seem to be organized by RSD so you have to check by title. I found the Big Star. Didn't see City and Colour, Velvet Underground or JEW (just randomly looked for titles people here are looking for). Did see the Buck Owens.

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/home.do

Some time during the night, my order status changed to on special order with our suppliers. The Big Star record for 16 pounds did seem too good to be true.

Oh well.

Does anyone know where you can get that RSD My Chemical Romance release? This girl at my work wants one and I told her I would TRY and look for one haha.

My local store still has a few of these but they're $10 each; factor in international shipping and it might be too pricey for you. If not, let me know and we can work something out.

Guest vinyldoa
Anyone had a refund from twist and shout yet?

I emailed them asking if my order was canceled and they said it was. but I didn't get an automatic email from them saying it was canceled

i called yesterday and although they had no record of my order, they said they had so many orders ther computer crashed.....really?

Theydid have 1 of the 2 things i ordered and placed my order right away.

i haventheard shit from reckless records and dont really expect to...they never charged my card