No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

This, Im wondering who will be the first to put theirs up on ebay. But covers dont seem like they would sell for much unless die hard fans. Not really sure since its so limited

Yeah, I agree. If these variants were exclusive to the Subscription Tiers, they would increase in value. Not a problem though, I'm keeping my copy. I want a copy of the regular pressing though. The gatefold looks sick.

Well consider things like the CIS Is Dead record release version /50. Everything about it is the same as the regular pressing except for a screened card stock holding the LP sleeve and that sells for 80-100 on ebay.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i was reserving judgement for when the record arrived, but i am really not into this b+c record. i'm gonna think about making a b+c collector's day and selling it off. tough call, since i'm not sure if i want to keep the subscription collection intact.

I'll take it off your hands.

Also, early request for someone's Into It. Over It. if they aren't interested in it.

Need some cash. Not super into La Dispute, KOJI, or Former Thieves.

Put them on ebay for those interested:

Former Thieves:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270766500854

La Dispute/KOJI Split:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270766503475

[image]

[image]

[image]

I'll make sure to follow these to see how much they'll go for. I don't imagine seeing Former Thieves going for that much, maybe you'll get an ok penny for LD / KoJi. Time will tell.

I noticed that aside from the coffee mug and the no sleep shirt, there is an exclusive screen print. Anyone have any details on this. I haven't seen any pics.

All I know is that they are sending it in the last shipment of the year so I'm sure it will be a while