No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

He said that the only releases he's not sure will be ready are the Wonder Years and the Such Gold / IIOI split. So I guess just Wharf Rats. Right?

Wow, no fucking way dude. I was going to hunt Hank the Pigeon when he came to Los Angeles for the TWY 7". This just made my day.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said that the only releases he's not sure will be ready are the Wonder Years and the Such Gold / IIOI split. So I guess just Wharf Rats. Right?

Wow, no fucking way dude. I was going to hunt Hank the Pigeon when he came to Los Angeles for the TWY 7". This just made my day.

I found Hank in Philly but didn't get there in time. I had to run from Rittenhouse Square to South Street in pouring rain. Still got a signed print though so no worries.

If you're on about the regular copies, they've shipped - I'm in the UK and mine arrived yesterday. If you mean the subscription copies, I doubt they'll ship for a while.

My best guess would be when the Aficionado LP gets in their hands is when our next box will be coming to us.

So the Separation subscription sleeve is limited to 30 and has a normal white vinyl in it. But on eBay right now is the Test press of Separation in the same sleeve and its limited to 20. Anyone else feel like this is off? Now there's more sleeves out there then it says its limited to? Just appears to me like it takes away from the specialness of the subscription version.

So the Separation subscription sleeve is limited to 30 and has a normal white vinyl in it. But on eBay right now is the Test press of Separation in the same sleeve and its limited to 20. Anyone else feel like this is off? Now there's more sleeves out there then it says its limited to? Just appears to me like it takes away from the specialness of the subscription version.

Definitely takes away the 'specialness' of the version that we get. I was kinda shocked when I saw it too. Oh well.

It kind of irks me but overall it's not really worth caring about. We still got one of two of the most limited covers (those being the screened and the release show covers, both of which are out of 50 as we've come to know).

i hope you shot chris a nice email.

via twitter:

::Mailorder banned list in full effect at No Sleep. Don't be rude or disrespectful. Thanks.::

hey dudes, be nice. no sleep are solid.

Of course I was nice, apparently they skipped over my order when sending them out. Glad I e-mailed them instead of just waiting.

i wish former thieves never signed to this label so i didn't have to give these jerks my money. let's ban people from buying our stuff.

If you want the Former Thieves subscription copy for $23.00 ppd let me know, that goes for anybody.

Brian

I don't like former thieves personally, but I think I'm going to keep my entire subscription whole, at least till I see what the rest of the stuff is.