No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone with the 12" subscription get or hear anything about a subscription exclusive record of the new Aficionado album?

It should be coming with the next order as far as I'd guess.

guessing you subscribed, any clue when it will ship out to people? hoping someone doesnt want it and is willing to sell or trade it, or pop up on ebay even.

Along with The Wonder Years as well. And hopefully the mug? We'll see.

Hell yeah, I'm guessing we should be getting something soon but I get the feeling No Sleep might wait until another LP comes out

the Aficionado record might not even be done yet. i ordered it from interpunk to use some reward credit i had with them and it still hasn't shipped. the status keeps changing between to be in stock "tomorrow" and "3 days."

Hell yeah, I'm guessing we should be getting something soon but I get the feeling No Sleep might wait until another LP comes out

Is there anything else out before the IIOI full length?

I thought the IIOI was being released via Topshelf Records? And the Santah LP should also be coming with the next package. TTNY is being released via No Sleep, but that's not till late September.

Is there anything else out before the IIOI full length?

I thought the IIOI was being released via Topshelf Records? And the Santah LP should also be coming with the next package. TTNY is being released via No Sleep, but that's not till late September.

Pre-orders went up for IIOI - Proper via No Sleep. Comes out September 27. This will obviously be apart of the subscription, does anyone know if Twelve Towns will be?

Pre-orders went up for IIOI - Proper via No Sleep. Comes out September 27. This will obviously be apart of the subscription, does anyone know if Twelve Towns will be?

not unless no sleep gets a bunch and decides to throw them in for subscribers, like the wonder years' 7". Twelve Towns is 100% topshelf.

3 Records outta the 20+ and we got 4 months left this year. I wonder what trick he has up his sleeve.

It seems like most of the LPs are coming out later this year or haven't shipped yet:

Wonder Years

Aficionado

Santah

IIOI

No Trigger

La Dispute

This Time Next Year

and I could've sworn someone mentioned a new Frontier(s)

doesn't quite add up to 20 but I'm sure that plenty of goodies will pop up.

3 Records outta the 20+ and we got 4 months left this year. I wonder what trick he has up his sleeve.

It seems like most of the LPs are coming out later this year or haven't shipped yet:

Wonder Years

Aficionado

Santah

IIOI

No Trigger

La Dispute

This Time Next Year

and I could've sworn someone mentioned a new Frontier(s)

doesn't quite add up to 20 but I'm sure that plenty of goodies will pop up.

That does sound great, if theres delays or something doesnt work out they could just bump it to next year too or just until we get out 20. No Idea thought, Im still excited from the first pack

Already posted this in the Terrible Traders Thread, but figured I'd post it here as well just in case.

Has anyone had dealings with timwt?

I paid him for his entire No Sleep Sub on July 28. He responded to a few emails but was pretty slow at getting back to me. He said he was going to ship the record out "this week" a while back. When I requested a DC# the following week he said he couldn't get to the post office because his work schedule. He also said he had too much to drink Friday night so he missed the post office on Saturday. I haven't been able to get a response since the 9th.

What should I do? Everything was great until he got my money. Now he's becoming increasingly hard to get a hold of.

Thanks for your help!

i bought a bunch of records from him last year i think it was. don't remember how long it took, but i definitely got everything with no problem.