No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balance & Composure - "Separation" | Subscription Tier Jacket White 22/30 | No Sleep Records

Former Thieves - "The Language We Speak" | Subscription Tier Jacket 22/30 | No Sleep Records

La Dispute / KoJi - "Never Come Undone" | Subscription Tier Jacket Black w/ Etched B-side 22/30 | No Sleep Records

Santah - "White Noise Bed" | Subscription Tier Jacket Black 22/30 | No Sleep Records

Such Gold / Into It. Over It. - "Split - EP" | 7" Subscription Tier Jacket White 17/35 | No Sleep Records

The Wonder Years - "Suburbia, I've Given You All, And Now I'm Nothing" | Subscription Tier Jacket Black 22/30 | No Sleep Records

Wharf Rats - "Wharf Rats" | 7" Subscription Tier Jacket Black 17/15 | No Sleep Records

Touché Amoré - "Touché Amoré" | 7" Subscription Tier Jacket Black 17/15 | No Sleep Records

The Wonder Years - "Don't Let Me Cave In" | 7" Subscription Tier Jacket Black 17/15 | No Sleep Records

I counted 9? Not 10.

Stuff that's still coming out on No Sleep later this year:

Into It. Over It. - Proper LP

La Dispute - Wildlife 2xLP

TS & The Past Haunts - Gone & Goner LP

This Time Next Year - Drop Out Of Life LP

Coalesce - Give Them Rope 2xLP

Such Gold/A Loss For Words - split 7"

Stuff that's already come out that subscribers will be getting:

Aficionado - S/T LP

I'd say that's a pretty good haul before year's end.

Stuff that's still coming out on No Sleep later this year:

Into It. Over It. - Proper LP

La Dispute - Wildlife 2xLP

TS & The Past Haunts - Gone & Goner LP

This Time Next Year - Drop Out Of Life LP

Coalesce - Give Them Rope 2xLP

Such Gold/A Loss For Words - split 7"

Stuff that's already come out that subscribers will be getting:

Aficionado - S/T LP

I'd say that's a pretty good haul before year's end.

i think there are still a couple more, too... no trigger, xerxes, and perhaps a fronteir(s) record? i know xerxes are just wrapping up recording, that still might make it this year.

No Trigger is early 2012. Also, there was supposed to be a new Atlantic/Pacific EP (I have the MP3s of it and everything), but it appears to have been scrapped entirely from their release schedule for some reason.

I'm stoked he decided to give us some early 2012 releases because I can't wait for a new No Trigger.

No Trigger is early 2012. Also, there was supposed to be a new Atlantic/Pacific EP (I have the MP3s of it and everything), but it appears to have been scrapped entirely from their release schedule for some reason.

that's a bummer. i would have been into that. i'm sure there will be a few more surprise releases like Coalesce, too. i'm so stoked on that.

that's a bummer. i would have been into that. i'm sure there will be a few more surprise releases like Coalesce, too. i'm so stoked on that.

So far, the Touche Amore 7" was the only repress that was apart of the package. Maybe if we're lucky, that recent La Dispute Repress will be part of the package as well. Who knows...

So far, the Touche Amore 7" was the only repress that was apart of the package. Maybe if we're lucky, that recent La Dispute Repress will be part of the package as well. Who knows...

I wish they'd tell us ahead of time what represses will be thrown in because I passed on the LD repress with fingers crossed that it'd be thrown in.

i don't think Coalesce counts as a repress, since No Sleep didn't press it first. at least i hope so...

It's not a repress. I mean, technically it is, just not the represses they were referring to when they were initially talking about the ones they would include with the sub package. Those were albums that were pressed via no sleep, OOP, and pressed again through no sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't want to start a new thread for this. I found this off No Sleep's Tumblr:

The 2012 Vinyl Subscription Service is currently being planned out! Unlike last year this years subscription service will be available in only ONE option and will include a subscription wide vinyl color, special b-side label and more! Limited quantities will be available - more information to come!

xxx,

Chris No Sleep

Thoughts?

Didn't want to start a new thread for this. I found this off No Sleep's Tumblr:

The 2012 Vinyl Subscription Service is currently being planned out! Unlike last year this years subscription service will be available in only ONE option and will include a subscription wide vinyl color, special b-side label and more! Limited quantities will be available - more information to come!

xxx,

Chris No Sleep

Thoughts?