No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think subscribers are going to get the rarest variant of each pressing. i don't know if you're getting both covers, or just the screened one. in any case, having a limited screen printed cover for a record immediately makes it more collectible than the rest of the pressing, regardless of color. i am hoping the first record and subscriber goodies go out in the next week or so. :) i can't wait to get my first box!

As far as I understood subscribers get the rarest variants available if that includes screened covers then we get those. No one has gotten anything physical because Former Thieves is the first thing to get released. The first package should include the print, shirt, mug and record. I'm tier 5 btw.

Chris from No Sleep told me that subscribers get a hand-numbered cover on all of their vinyl, but that was a while back so I'm not sure if things changed.

Unfortunately I didn't have money to do the subscription so if anyone who did would be willing to sell me the copy of Separation that they get, I'll pay a reasonable amount for it. (If it does come with a special cover or something.)

Got the 7" package, and I am so glad I did, Cant wait to get that Such Gold/IIOI split. and I cannot wait to see what other releases are included this year. It has already been such an amazing year for music.

Honestly though, the main reason I got the subscription was for the No Sleep Coffee Mug

Yeah, I wanted to ask about that. So we are going to get one record... and 2 sleeves? Also, do you know anything about the B&C pressing? What color variant will we be receiving?

I'm guessing each record will have a screened cardboard cover slipped into the front of the regular release in the dust jacket. This is what they did for the La Dispute record release version.