ap.net "vinyl" kids bragging selling records

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it's the FEST, then it's not really a VC thing...What's the point then. Then it's just some ol' get together. I think a particular VC event would be awesome. It's like SXSW, there are a ton of us going, but it's still SXSW no matter if there is a suburban home thingy. See what i'm saying...You're killing me smalls..

Well if it's the FEST, then it's not really a VC thing...What's the point then. Then it's just some ol' get together. I think a particular VC event would be awesome. It's like SXSW, there are a ton of us going, but it's still SXSW no matter if there is a suburban home thingy. See what i'm saying...You're killing me smalls..

thats why i'm all for it. maybe it cant be this year, but sometime in the future it would be fun to do

It's easy for each of us to say it should be by them (hell, there's seemingly a shit-ton of people on this board from Northeastern Ohio/Western Pennsylvania), but I think it's important to 1)go somewhere geographically neutral and 2)go somewhere that truly embodies VC, which is obviously Denver.

It's easy for each of us to say it should be by them (hell, there's seemingly a shit-ton of people on this board from Northeastern Ohio/Western Pennsylvania), but I think it's important to 1)go somewhere geographically neutral and 2)go somewhere that truly embodies VC, which is obviously Denver.

That's why I said Denver, because it's a home base and central to everywhere. And i've never been to Colorado, so i'd be psyched to go!!! I can't really afford it, but i can make it happen if I need too..

Guest falloutcollapse

I used to eat waffles just about every day. I was a huge fan of the mini Eggo waffles with cinnamon swirls built into them. One day, about a year ago, I decided to have waffles after not having them for a few weeks. I applied syrup, and I felt very sick. Something about syrup started to make me very sick. I couldn't even drink soda because I knew there was nasty syrup in it. I tried plain waffles, but they didn't satisfy me at all. But the syrup makes me sick now. It sucks so much.

/scene rant LAWLZ

I used to eat waffles just about every day. I was a huge fan of the mini Eggo waffles with cinnamon swirls built into them. One day, about a year ago, I decided to have waffles after not having them for a few weeks. I applied syrup, and I felt very sick. Something about syrup started to make me very sick. I couldn't even drink soda because I knew there was nasty syrup in it. I tried plain waffles, but they didn't satisfy me at all. But the syrup makes me sick now. It sucks so much.

/scene rant LAWLZ

I wish you were funny.

/scene rant LAWLZ

I wish you were funny.

haha.

/scene rant LAWLZ

I wish you were funny.

The "cinnamon swirls built into them" part is pretty funny, actually.

-- sorry to go off-topic by going back on-topic --

It's precious that the guy without a turntable rags on us for not getting a 180 gram pressing on any of the releases virgil has let us pick colours for. that's nice that you intend to get one pal, but unless you know what everyone here is rocking don't assume we all have USB tables that cost 12$. weak.

also, none of you are allowed to like hot water music anymore. it's 2008 you guys, not 1997. it's not like they're relevant. also, minus the bear is hilarious, none of us have good taste, and scott heisel is the king of scene.

you're all up to date.