ap.net "vinyl" kids bragging selling records

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

So basically its a bunch of toolbags coming here, selling stuff to us and then talking shit on us on another message board?

Sounds like just another board war pissing contest.

Guest genericinsight

Well now at least I know to only buy from people who post here regularly or semi-regularly, I don't want to buy from someone who comes here only to get shit talked behind my back on another message board!

*ahem, sarcasm for those who can't detect*

Wait...Why does this matter? If you want to pay $100 for a record why does it matter who you buy it from? Why does it matter if they make fun of you on a message board you don't even read? I offer what I think a record is worth, first time everytime. If someone thinks it's worth more chances are I won't buy it. If they accept the offer and talk shit, that's their deal. I don't feel I got ripped off.

I really, really, really don't understand what the point of this is.

Wait...Why does this matter? If you want to pay $100 for a record why does it matter who you buy it from? Why does it matter if they make fun of you on a message board you don't even read? I offer what I think a record is worth, first time everytime. If someone thinks it's worth more chances are I won't buy it. If they accept the offer and talk shit, that's their deal. I don't feel I got ripped off.

the point is that some people REALLY like the sound of their own voice (or in this case to type a lot) and feel the need to keep doing it, no matter what.

Seriously, pay what you want to pay and don't worry about it.

on a side note though...wow is it lame (and kind of stupid) to go around bragging your rip people off, bad for business at the very least.