ap.net "vinyl" kids bragging selling records

Guest genericinsight
why does anyone care about this?

Absolutely nothing better to do on a Wednesday evening?

yup, at least not till 10 eastern time

*cough check the sig cough*

:)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
i might have to listen tonight. check it out and such

thanks, I'll likely post a separate thread if I get bored.

if you wanna make a request I'll take it now, I only put an hour's worth of music on the playlist and I'm stumped. this happens often.

i might have to listen tonight. check it out and such

thanks, I'll likely post a separate thread if I get bored.

if you wanna make a request I'll take it now, I only put an hour's worth of music on the playlist and I'm stumped. this happens often.

maybe there should be a special appearance some night...BY ME

I post on both boards, though more on ap.net. I'm not speaking for anyone but myself here and I'll say this:

1) people get made fun of on the internet all the fucking time. Our ap vinyl thread has been mocked on VLV countless times, who the fuck cares? Build a bridge and get over it, threadstarter.

2) there are some totally awesome regulars on this site who I have a ton of respect for, hence why I read/post here, but like any board there are also some clueless n00bs. This ties back into point 1 and point 3, but the role of other posters is not to protect you from your own ignorance or stupidity. If you don't want to be mocked (this is true of all the internet, and life in general) think before you open your mouth or type those words in the 'send' box. I've never seen thoughtful, considered posters be mocked by anyone.

3) RE: people being 'ripped off'. The seller, in my opinion, is under no obligation to protect you from your own ignorance. If you don't want to be mocked for a 'bad deal' fucking educate yourself on the trade - there's no excuse for being ignorant. If you're doing what seems to someone to be a one-sided trade to get something you desperately want, then you really shouldn't give a shit what they or anyone else thinks.

Guest genericinsight
I post on both boards, though more on ap.net. I'm not speaking for anyone but myself here and I'll say this:

1) people get made fun of on the internet all the fucking time. Our ap vinyl thread has been mocked on VLV countless times, who the fuck cares? Build a bridge and get over it, threadstarter.

2) there are some totally awesome regulars on this site who I have a ton of respect for, hence why I read/post here, but like any board there are also some clueless n00bs. This ties back into point 1 and point 3, but the role of other posters is not to protect you from your own ignorance or stupidity. If you don't want to be mocked (this is true of all the internet, and life in general) think before you open your mouth or type those words in the 'send' box. I've never seen thoughtful, considered posters be mocked by anyone.

3) RE: people being 'ripped off'. The seller, in my opinion, is under no obligation to protect you from your own ignorance. If you don't want to be mocked for a 'bad deal' fucking educate yourself on the trade - there's no excuse for being ignorant. If you're doing what seems to someone to be a one-sided trade to get something you desperately want, then you really shouldn't give a shit what they or anyone else thinks.

All this is so true, but it seems as if ever since I started posting on vinyl boards all I see is stupidity of message board vs message board/which board has the better music taste/etc. apparently internet vinyl selling and trading is "serious business", as "the kids" say.