PO:TWY-Suburbia I've Given You...(PO:@3pm ET)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the orange/grey split, which I'm assuming it is... then awesome! Looks really really good!

Yea, I was assuming a black version from Amazon, this was an epic sight to say the least.

So you got what was supposed to be the "No Sleep Exclusive" from amazon, before I (who ordered from No Sleep) Even get a shipping notification?

our distributor fucked up and shipped some to some retailers, that is why they have some :|. we are still getting the amount we need for pre-orders since we didn't sell the entire amount of them (some were set aside for friends, band, etc). so everyone that ordered the color will STILL be getting the color. first batch of packed preorders will be getting postage tomorrow (stacks and stacks are packed just need postage), then more need to be packed still

Maybe the No Sleep subscription versions will be on Amazon next. I'm keeping my eyes open.

That's a pretty big fuck up that their "exclusive" color is being sold elsewhere.

as i just posted our distributor (they manufactured this one with their plant for us) fucked up and sent some of that colorway to a few retailers. but we are still going to have enough for preorders. trust me i was pretty pissed when found out

Maybe the No Sleep subscription versions will be on Amazon next. I'm keeping my eyes open.

That's a pretty big fuck up that their "exclusive" color is being sold elsewhere.

as i just posted our distributor (they manufactured this one with their plant for us) fucked up and sent some of that colorway to a few retailers. but we are still going to have enough for preorders. trust me i was pretty pissed when found out

I'm just being a big baby because that's the color I ordered. It's too bad that happened because it was out of your control. Hopefully it gets sorted out!

If that's the orange/grey split, which I'm assuming it is... then awesome! Looks really really good!

Yea, I was assuming a black version from Amazon, this was an epic sight to say the least.

thanks for posting the pic. ordered immediately.

edit: any idea on pressing info. i saw hot topic orange was /600

I guess the re rod release colors were all random? I know someone else who got one and it's the same color as mine. Weird

Either that or I got beat and they slipped a standard color into mine, ha. Don't care either way though I am interested to find out exactly what the deal is with this version.

What number did you and your friend get? maybe that has something to do with it.

I guess the re rod release colors were all random? I know someone else who got one and it's the same color as mine. Weird

Either that or I got beat and they slipped a standard color into mine, ha. Don't care either way though I am interested to find out exactly what the deal is with this version.

What number did you and your friend get? maybe that has something to do with it.

I don't think you got jipped cause the no sleep baby blue color isn't a split. At least I don't think so.

And I got 14/50 and she got 1/50

I don't think you got jipped cause the no sleep baby blue color isn't a split. At least I don't think so.

And I got 14/50 and she got 1/50

I wonder if maybe 1-25 were one color and 26-50 were another. Yeah I'm not complaining I'm completely stoked just to have one even if the baby blue turns out to be the standard baby blue.