PO:TWY-Suburbia I've Given You...(PO:@3pm ET)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 4 color bundle included the HT color, and they just had 50 of them. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

This is possible. I usually tell labels that want to offer a package of all variants that they can include the HT color in there. Im not sure if this is the case here or not tho.

I think the 4 color bundle included the HT color, and they just had 50 of them. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

This is possible. I usually tell labels that want to offer a package of all variants that they can include the HT color in there. Im not sure if this is the case here or not tho.

I don't think so, cause the only orange color offered was the orange and grey and that was the nosleep exclusive...so...

looks like I am buying another one...

This record will rule though so I wont mind spending the money

orange is the new black for HT--I like

Seriously I can think of 3 HT exclusives that are orange in the last couple weeks. Oh well, orange is cool....right? ???

I don't think so, cause the only orange color offered was the orange and grey and that was the nosleep exclusive...so...

Yes it will, Im late to the Wonder Years party, I wasnt a big fan of them til recently. I need to pick up a copy of the Upsides on vinyl still. Hopeless Records was in here today and played another new TWY song for us and it was awesome! Cant wait to get a copy of that.

Seriously I can think of 3 HT exclusives that are orange in the last couple weeks. Oh well, orange is cool....right? ???

Yes it will, Im late to the Wonder Years party, I wasnt a big fan of them til recently. I need to pick up a copy of the Upsides on vinyl still. Hopeless Records was in here today and played another new TWY song for us and it was awesome! Cant wait to get a copy of that.

Yeah man, definetly get on it...with the represses I will own 8 copies of the upsides on record, not including the 2 cd copies...hah...and I bought all 4 variants of the new record and a CD copy...i wasn't going to do the variant thing, but they have really become my favorite band...so...i figured why the hell not...

definetly snag one of the upsides represses though man, you won't regret it! ;D

There was a thread on here a while back and I believe the top three hated colors were;

1) White

2) Splatters

3) Gold (transparent orange)

Orange is basically opaque gold.

Gold vinyl always bums me out. Easily my #1 hated color. Orange is OK but becoming a close second.

Sounds Amazing

"Spiro Lied About His Major And Just Said Fuck The Whole Thing. Now He Is Back At Home To Make Bad Decisions With Me..."

I love how they refrence back to the upsides...this is really going to be an incredible album

Listened to the album a few times today. Nothing about it really stood out to me. All the songs kinda blended together. First impressions are that I'm super disappointed, but maybe I just need more time with it.

Also, I really liked the lyrics on The Upsides, but this time the whole narrative deal feels way too awkward. Some stuff seems like it makes a lot of sense to Soupy, but I really don't understand what the listener could take away from it.

Listened to the album a few times today. Nothing about it really stood out to me. All the songs kinda blended together. First impressions are that I'm super disappointed, but maybe I just need more time with it.

Also, I really liked the lyrics on The Upsides, but this time the whole narrative deal feels way too awkward. Some stuff seems like it makes a lot of sense to Soupy, but I really don't understand what the listener could take away from it.

I felt the exact same way about the new Fireworks album but now I absolutely love it! Maybe it just has to grow on you a little longer. I dunno. I loved the Upsides but in a way I don't want a "part 2" of it you know? I'm excited to hear something new and fresh!