PO:TWY-Suburbia I've Given You...(PO:@3pm ET)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alls I know is I got my /100 color of the preorder 7" from the Travellin' Hank stuff.

It's on gold/orange, and lovely.

See, now I'm really confused. You got a black one (which I misread, and confused for the /100 color) with your pre-order package, I got a grey marble, and now you're saying there's another variant. I'm wishing more people would put these up on ebay so we could see if there are even more colors out there.

Edit: I'm gonna take a wild guess that the breakdown is something like this.......

Black/200

Grey Marble/200

Orange/100

Yeah, in the 25 cities that they're doing the "Travellin' Hank" thing, the first four people to find him got a special /100 color of the 7". Or, rather, they got a card to send it in to Hopeless, and they'd send it to you.

And sold the black one I got with the preorder because the one from the Travellin' Hank thing was going to be the same 7", just a different color.

Like i said, I don't need to go all Gaslight on these guys. One color or pressing per record is enough for me.

Jesus christ, hoping that my sweet baby blue arrives in once piece. I ordered from Banquet so that might help.

But really, something's wrong. Either team No Sleep is packing the wrong way (is this even possible) or UPS treats the records like shit. It's not okay to receive stuff in this condition, right?

Jesus christ, hoping that my sweet baby blue arrives in once piece. I ordered from Banquet so that might help.

But really, something's wrong. Either team No Sleep is packing the wrong way (is this even possible) or UPS treats the records like shit. It's not okay to receive stuff in this condition, right?

It seems a consistent issue in the split color. Could it be a problem with having a half solid and half translucent color? There seems to be a density difference in records pressed like this. I just go mine and plan to spin it today. Hoping its not warped.

It seems a consistent issue in the split color. Could it be a problem with having a half solid and half translucent color? There seems to be a density difference in records pressed like this. I just go mine and plan to spin it today. Hoping its not warped.

I guess we should blame amazon, they got like half of the split colors at first. No Sleep needed them back pronto for the pre-orderers. I think amazon rushed all packages out, maybe they fell or something?

if this many people are receiving warped records, it must have occurred between the pressing plant and no sleep.
I don't know about everyone else but mine was clearly fucked by usps. it looks like they put their feet in the middle of the package and pulled upward on either side.

I emailed nosleep on Friday and got a reply the same day (but it was not about a warped record or anything.) I checked in on the orange/gray LP since they said it would ship last week. The guy I spoke with implied that those 240? have yet to show up at their warehouse for anyone awaiting their shipping confirmation. NoSleep is one of the best out there, so I will continue to wait patiently. It will get here eventually.

I got a response to my inquiry yesterday.

"Ugh freaking USPS.. I as of now have no copies of this color left as my distributor shorted me and I am waiting on more to finish orders, etc. If you want to check back in a couple weeks I can send you one once the vinyl is in.

xxx

Chris No Sleep

Sent from my iPhone

Top of the muffin to you!"

So i'll wait it out I don't see them at fault and i'd hate to be on the other end of the situation getting dozens of emails.

the top of the muffin made it a little better :)