Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs vinyl presale is up!

Get it from the Pearl Jam webstore here:

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/product.spring?sku=6291-VINYL

Price is a little steep at $24.99 + shipping, but typical for most quality, audiophile type PJ releases. INCLUDES 44 PAGE BOOKLET and 48 PAGE SONGBOOK. RELEASE DATE JUNE 2011. PRESALE ORDERS WILL SHIP ON OR BEFORE RELEASE DATE JUNE 2011.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price is a little steep at $24.99

Wait, what? How much do you think is fair for an LP and two forty page booklets?

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Ah, yes but you took it out of context. I said the price is steep for a single LP but price was typical considering it's a quality, audiophile release that includes 44 page booklet and 48 page songbook. Or it least that's what I meant.

Is this limited like the Into the Wild soundtrack was? I'm curious but would rather wait and hear some of it before I drop some cashish on it.

I doubt it, I think Into the Wild you had to be a 10C member, and they announced that they were going on sale a few days in advance and they sold out extremely fast. I didn't even get an email about this yet.