PO: I Can Make A Mess - Gold Rush LP

i just dont understand why this kid wouldnt offer a refund before shipping these records out once he got 9 pieces of paper sent to him instead of being greedy and making photo copies to ship to his customers

bad business

you had the opportunity for refunds from the very beginning for the most part, if they ever responded to your emails. i think most people stuck in there because they wanted the handwritten lyrics (which i would have done as well). i will say that ace had a lot to do with this thing being as bad as it was in the end at least. the beginning delay was their fault for putting up a preorder way too soon and then there was the pressing plant error (who knows whose fault that really was) and then ace didn't give them what they were promised or whatever. overall just a monster of a clusterfuck all around. glad i decided to go with that riverside blue or whatever it was from the beginning. wasn't too much of a headache for me

I went to the Philly and Baltimore shows. He mixed it up a bit. He did play mostly TEN songs on both dates. And a new one from his 3 song EP, called "That's Not Your Real Name" both dates as well. He played "Gold Rush" in Philly, but nothing off that album last night, or any other ICMAM. He also played "Body Like Mind" at both dates.

The lineup seems to switch every night, but Evan opened both dates I was at. But Philly was Evan, Anthony, Matt, Ace, Chris. Baltimore was Evan, Ace, Chris, Anthony, Matt.

Interesting line up swap. Were all of their sets the same length or did the last artist every night play a little longer set? I'm catching this tour at the Troubadour and I'm fucking stoked.

Yea, it was. All of the sets seemed to be the same length, except for whoever was closing the show. I think they played an extra 10 - 15 minutes, depending on how late the show was supposed to run. It's a great lineup, so you have every reason to be stoked!

I find it kind of funny that Ace is playing with Matt. Back before The Early November's first album came out I was talking with Ace on the Drive-Thru invasion tour and he told me that The Get Up Kids camp weren't really very cool with them using the "I don't want you to love me anymore" line in Baby Blue, but I guess it's been several years now and is water under the bridge

i'm willing to bet the next problem, aside from any more plant delays, will be he is waiting on the 50 or so hand written lyrics from Ace. with the reason being he decides to wait to have Ace write them till after the records are done instead of asking him to do it now while he waits for the plant to press the records. the hand written lyric sheet that cost about $15 will also probably be photo copied. with this douche keeping the original and sending out photo copies of it to all his chumps. oops i mean customers.

holy hell.

I find it kind of funny that Ace is playing with Matt. Back before The Early November's first album came out I was talking with Ace on the Drive-Thru invasion tour and he told me that The Get Up Kids camp weren't really very cool with them using the "I don't want you to love me anymore" line in Baby Blue, but I guess it's been several years now and is water under the bridge

Somewhere on Youtube there's a video of Baby Blue where Ace mentions a law suit and how they're not allowed to sing that line. He always backs away from the mic when it's time to sing that line, and the crowd screams it even louder.

While we're on the subject... was there any vinyl at the Where's the Band tour?

Chris had Daybreak, but I'm not sure if it was the black or white. Matt had his new LP, which is coming out Tuesday. And Evan had Proper.

Will more than likely pick up Daybreak. Thanks man. I was hoping for Anthony would be carrying the recently pressed Bayside albums. Oh well.

So I find it sad that I had to e-mail them Sunday and tweet them Monday night to get them to ship my package out at 11pm. What? You weren't going to send me my records after 6 months until I asked for them? Sorry for bothering you American Dream Records, trust me I wont ever bother you again.

I shit you not. Im pretty sure I only ordered one but I received two in the mail. One is the black and one is sealed. And he also sent me hand written lyrics of the song connected. I'm on my phone so I can't post the pic but if someone wants me to email it to them than they can post it. Pretty excited and would def buy from him again. Well worth the wait

I shit you not. Im pretty sure I only ordered one but I received two in the mail. One is the black and one is sealed. And he also sent me hand written lyrics of the song connected. I'm on my phone so I can't post the pic but if someone wants me to email it to them than they can post it. Pretty excited and would def buy from him again. Well worth the wait

pics or you're full of shit. it's nice to see the douchebag running this "label" send over one of his absoultepunk defenders

i just dont understand why this kid wouldnt offer a refund before shipping these records out once he got 9 pieces of paper sent to him instead of being greedy and making photo copies to ship to his customers

bad business

you had the opportunity for refunds from the very beginning for the most part, if they ever responded to your emails. i think most people stuck in there because they wanted the handwritten lyrics (which i would have done as well). i will say that ace had a lot to do with this thing being as bad as it was in the end at least. the beginning delay was their fault for putting up a preorder way too soon and then there was the pressing plant error (who knows whose fault that really was) and then ace didn't give them what they were promised or whatever. overall just a monster of a clusterfuck all around. glad i decided to go with that riverside blue or whatever it was from the beginning. wasn't too much of a headache for me

my point is that full disclosure of the product should have been given before he went ahead and made photocopies to ship in the orders.

i had no problem waiting, but waiting for something and getting something else is another thing, especially when the label owner admitted that he expected to send his customers actual hand written lyrics

how hard is it to write an email saying "i only got 9 sheets of paper etc etc please let me know by (insert date here) if you would like a full or partial refund for the inconvenience"?

Can some one send me their email. I'll send it. I'm out right now and working early Tom. Morn. And blow me with that absolute shit. I've never commented defending him. He did right by me. The wait sucked but he hooked me up. Pm me and I'll email it over

post it here.... guess you are full of shit.

Can some one send me their email. I'll send it. I'm out right now and working early Tom. Morn. And blow me with that absolute shit. I've never commented defending him. He did right by me. The wait sucked but he hooked me up. Pm me and I'll email it over

post it here.... guess you are full of shit.

Try reading a couple posts above. I'm on my phone and you can't post pics with an iPhone but I will gladly email you.

Didn't he send EVERYBODY an extra copy of the record?

everyone that ordered the 180g w/ lyrics page one yes. it's the yellow one

That's good, I haven't gotten mine yet but the only thing that kept me from canceling my order was the promise of another copy. I've got the same story as everyone else (no responses after multiple emails etc) so hopefully they get their act together in the future.

try sending it to [email protected]

Or act like a blow job. What happened the emo teenie boppers kicked you off absolute so you came running here to cry.

spoken like a true absolutepunk douche that would defend a douche. either post a pic here of the actual hand written lyric sheet that is not a photo copy you received or you're full of shit. plain and simple. turning the tables on someone calling you out only makes you look more full of shit.

Did you disregard reading the whole statement I made. I am on my phone. I can email from my phone but can't post pictures on here. Pm me your email and ill send it. I don't have anything to hide. Make up an email address if you don't want me knowing your email. What's the big deal

you have to post it yourself in this thread or you are full of shit. no way around doing it that way. any other way and you are full of shit. all i hear is lame excuse after lame excuse. want to be the only one to defend someone the majority thinks is a complet and utter douchebag with no actual proof of what you say other than your full of shit word...