Run For Cover April Pre-Orders

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Noooo! I just got my 4 pack, and they sent me two purple, and no clear. Being that I'm not a big fan of the purple one, I'm a tad bit annoyed. E-mailing em now.

Sounds about right for RFC.

Give me a break. It's a simple mistake to make with 4 different LPs that all look the same on the outside. And he will end up getting a free LP out of it to give to a friend.

Sounds about right for RFC.

Give me a break. It's a simple mistake to make with 4 different LPs that all look the same on the outside. And he will end up getting a free LP out of it to give to a friend.

I get it was a simple mistake. I don't think it was on purpose or anything. I just want my clear copy. I don't even want to keep the purple one. I will gladly send it back.

I get it was a simple mistake. I don't think it was on purpose or anything. I just want my clear copy. I don't even want to keep the purple one. I will gladly send it back.

That post wasn't towards you, your request to get what you paid for is obviously reasonable! It will ship tomorrow morning, just got back from Krazy fest a few hours ago.

Anyone else still not been sent their copy of the upsides?

I'm still waiting on my four pack, but I ordered it with Man Overboard's The Human Highlight Reel...so....that is probably why I haven't gotten it yet...

RFC Is an awesome label and Jeff is a super solid guy, I have ordered from them about 6 times, and have had nothing but good experiences...

so take your time Jeff...I trust you ;D

I'm still waiting on my four pack, but I ordered it with Man Overboard's The Human Highlight Reel...so....that is probably why I haven't gotten it yet...

RFC Is an awesome label and Jeff is a super solid guy, I have ordered from them about 6 times, and have had nothing but good experiences...

so take your time Jeff...I trust you ;D

I think MOB is what's holding up my order too. As far as I know Seahaven, and the TWY repress are done. My order was those three plus a Fireworks - Bonfires 7". I ordered on April 6th but i'm being patient...sort of.

I can't wait until I get the GDP record I ordered on April 24th. I know they had a delay in the pressing but it's almost June. Jesus.

I can't wait for these to be in either. The mastering issue sucked and we caught it pretty late in the game, but these are REALLY close to being done.

They're still being sent out! We're in the middle of moving to an office so things are slow but stuff is going out every day.

Man Overboard and Daylight vinyl we are still waiting on (nothing is wrong though) but both will be on their way to us very soon. Rainbo is super backed up right now and I am sure having 5 releases there from us isn't making things any easier for them. Their normal 4-5 week turn around before tests and your order is currently double that it seems.