Run For Cover April Pre-Orders

I have one order for Seahaven - Ghost/Acoustic LP, The Wonder Years - The Upsides repress, Man Overboard - The Human Highlight Reel and Fireworks - Bonfires.

I know Bonfires is out, but has anyone heard anything about the rest of these? I won't be getting my order till they're all ready obviously, so I feel like that's going to be a while. Really stoked on all of these though, Seahaven in particular.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just yesterday I had my order updated to processing and my order included all of the records you listed minus the fireworks 7"

If I remember correctly mine has said processing for a while now. Not sure what that really means. I ordered the day all of those were posted together.

Same here I ordered on 4/6 and it had said Processing up until yesterday when it changed to -- "PRE-ORDER Processing #3"

Just yesterday I had my order updated to processing and my order included all of the records you listed minus the fireworks 7"

If I remember correctly mine has said processing for a while now. Not sure what that really means. I ordered the day all of those were posted together.

The Wonder Years repress I know Jeff mentioned that they were about ready to be shipped. I have no idea about the others though, but I ordered everything that went up for pre order that day as well.

Same here I ordered on 4/6 and it had said Processing up until yesterday when it changed to -- "PRE-ORDER Processing #3"

Oh awesome, I expect mine to update soon as well then. I guess Jeff just hasn't updated anyone on VC, facebook, twitter etc. yet. hahaha. I'm hoping he does soon.

just got this from Man Overboard

"Hey Everybody!!!

So some sudden news. Someone was lame enough to leak our new record, The Human Highlight Reel, before it was supposed to come out on Tuesday. So like last time, we have made it available to be purchased on our Website or Bandcamp. Please support us and pick it up. This album features two brand new songs, a Promise Ring cover, the Dahlia EP, the Noise From Upstairs EP, Decemberism (our christmas song) and a bunch of B-Sides from Real Talk. The entire album has been remastered by the fine people at West West Side Music and it sounds amazing!

Tracklisting:

Driveway (new song)

Melanie, Video Games, And A Slight Fear Of Flying (new song)

I Saw Behemoth and It Ruled (Electric) (Real Talk B-Side)

They Don’t Make’Em Like They Used To (Remastered)

Five Girls Pizza (Remastered)

I Ate My Gluestick (Real Talk B-Side)

Love Your Friends Die Laughing (Electric) (Real Talk B-Side)

Again (Real Talk B-Side) (Remastered)

Red Paint (The Promise Ring cover) (Remastered)

Crybaby (Remastered)

Dylan’s Song (Remastered)

I Saw Behemoth and It Ruled (Remastered)

210B (Remastered)

Dear You (Remastered)

Different People (Real Talk B-Side)

Decemberism (Remastered)

Note: all pre-order customers should be getting a download code from Run for Cover Records and Vinyl won't be in for another 2 weeks or so, so if you preorder vinyl, enjoy your immediate digital download and we promise the vinyl will be sent out. It will be on iTunes Tuesday. Pre-orders are still available through Run for Cover until 5/10 with packages that include an Exclusive C'Mon Son shirt and a Book with pictures and lyric meanings."

Seahaven had copies on them yesterday at the show so they're definitely done. Also as a side note, the lead singer plays his guitar way too loud! At least compared to the vocals. Couldn't hear shit except his guitar. Was still a great show though.

Oh awesome, thanks for that bit of info! I think I remember the guitar being loud when I saw them too...back in like October maybe.

Seahaven had copies on them yesterday at the show so they're definitely done. Also as a side note, the lead singer plays his guitar way too loud! At least compared to the vocals. Couldn't hear shit except his guitar. Was still a great show though.

Oh awesome, thanks for that bit of info! I think I remember the guitar being loud when I saw them too...back in like October maybe.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was just the sound guy's mix or the way the band wanted it but his guitar drowned out most of the music and his voice completely, which I happen to think is great.

I want my damn GDP album!!!

Me too! Vinyl is in production now. Fingers crossed.

TWY will be shipping starting Monday. Can't wait to see the gatefold covers.

Wait, what? You can't wait for us to see the gatefold covers, or you, yourself have yet to see them? I confuse easily. I know I'm pleased as punch to get this soon. :)

I mean I knew the design obviously, I laid it out, but for a release like that I don't see the physical pieces until they come assembled and ready to go. I am not really sure what you're asking but that should clarify it. The Wonder Years Lps are shipping now by the way.

Seahaven are shipping to us in a day or two. I've seen all of it except the labels and it looks great!

Half moved into our new office. After krazy fest we will have a two person mailorder team every day. Cannot wait!