Piebald question.

Good morning/evening Vinyl Collective,

I post to propose you a question about the fine band called Piebald.

The thing is, when I saw them at a European festival this year, they had the single LP "We Are The Only Friends We Have". Due shortage of money I could not buy it. When I searched the Internet for it, I could not find it. Does anyone know anything more about this possible repress?

As for the original pressing, it has been available since 2002. I've got it on green.

It was also pressed on grey vinyl. Both versions were somewhat limited but I've never seen a copy sell for more than $25 or $30US. Probably less now that it's available again in some fashion.

That's weird because I've never seen a copy sell for less than that haha. That's why I was so pumped for the boxset, because I was in the same boat as the OG!

didn't they go folk or pop or something weird?

That's going a bit far, but they did veer towards the mock-cock-rock edge with the last record (The Accidental Gentleman) which I didn't get into at all. The other records are still fantastic in my view though, with Venetian Blinds being my favorite.

Hm okay I'll guess I'll just wait for more news, since they're together again they'll probably repress it once it goes OOP.

they are back together? i didnt know that.

also, dont hold your breath for a repress. Their other albums were oop for years while they were together still and they stil were never repressed.