PO: Blindside - With Shivering Hearts We Wait

Just ordered it along with Leveler.

does anyone know if their s/t was pressed? I think it was but ive never seen it or heard of anyone with it.

That album is my personal favorite. I think these guys were still learning English because it seemed like some of their lyrics got a little sideways in translation.

You can't climb out of your empty box alone

Just ordered it along with Leveler.

does anyone know if their s/t was pressed? I think it was but ive never seen it or heard of anyone with it.

That album is my personal favorite. I think these guys were still learning English because it seemed like some of their lyrics got a little sideways in translation.

You can't climb out of your empty box alone

I've got a copy ;)

If you keep an eye out you should be able to snag one for around $20-$30, but they don't show up very often. OR, if you are impatient, there is a guys on eBay selling a copy for $500 :P

• 2 weeks later...

No, I just got an email the other day from Christian about how they never got sent to their US distributor so they're sending them now, and then whenever they get it we'll get our copies.

Here's the email

July 14th "To all of you who ordered the Vinyl.

As you may know the vinyl is late due to a major meltdown in the factory here in Sweden.

You guys have been more then patient but we are now asking for it once again!

It has come to our attention that we have run into a deliver problem. The vinyl was not sent from the factory as we were told and we are of course very upset about this!

Now that we know about this situation we are making sure that it is sent to the US as soon as possible.

You should have your vinyl within 2 weeks from now.

Once again, we are very sorry about this and we ask for your patience once more.

Much love

/Christian"