PO: Portugal The Man In The Mountain, In The Cloud

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that they're on Atlantic now. Don't automatically expect the same quality or price points we're used to for PTM releases.

i'd like to think the prices will be the same. $14 was a damn good price for all the other single LPs. I'm sure they wont be that bad. Isnt Coheed on Atlantic too? Their vinyl prices were cheap.

Remember that they're on Atlantic now. Don't automatically expect the same quality or price points we're used to for PTM releases.

i'd like to think the prices will be the same. $14 was a damn good price for all the other single LPs. I'm sure they wont be that bad. Isnt Coheed on Atlantic too? Their vinyl prices were cheap.

I hope so, as well. I just won't be surprised if they're ridiculous. Knowing me, I'll go all in for some ridiculous package though.

Both versions of Blue Sky Noise were way too expensive for what they were on Atlantic. I HOPE that P.TM don't experience the same price boost. Oh, and I hope this is better than Satanic Satanist. Not a bad album at all but not the best they could do but obviously that's totally subjective and just my assessment.

yeah, sorry for the false excitement. i just posted this to let people know a date. sorry. guess i should have waited until it was up for pre-order.

I know a few people like me and daniel got some info from their manager.

And for the repressings of church mouth and waiter, apparently they are most liely going to have bonus songs. Church Mouth with the full version of Sun Brother, and Waiter: You Vultures! with The Pines. not sure about The Devil.