PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

Hi! How is everyone doing???

We're trying to get things up and running, but the store will more than likely be offline for the rest of the evening while we attempt to figure out this mess.

But just like you guys can't access the site / store, we can't access the backend.

Sorry this is a mess!

Its really all these people who have like 8 posts coming out of nowhere that's worrying me.

my apologies, but do u mean to say that you never had 8 posts? sry man, we all gotta start somewhere. :-/

i didnt get in on the title fight PO, not that into them but have loved TA since i saw them open for converge, got all their 7"s except the WERS one. love this band, seen em 3 times. with 4 and 5 coming up soon.

i just started really getting into vinyl last year with the Glassjaw releases, been one of my fav bands forever. I managed to get 2 of the 7"s at least.

and as a plus off the bat I became aware of the complete tomfuckery that the ebay vinyl scene is.

sry if you didnt want my bio as a response but i figured u were referring to me with the comment above.

Its really all these people who have like 8 posts coming out of nowhere that's worrying me.

my apologies, but do u mean to say that you never had 8 posts? sry man, we all gotta start somewhere. :-/

i didnt get in on the title fight PO, not that into them but have loved TA since i saw them open for converge, got all their 7"s except the WERS one. love this band, seen em 3 times. with 4 and 5 coming up soon.

i just started really getting into vinyl last year with the Glassjaw releases, been one of my fav bands forever. I managed to get 2 of the 7"s at least.

and as a plus off the bat I became aware of the complete tomfuckery that the ebay vinyl scene is.

sry if you didnt want my bio as a response but i figured u were referring to me with the comment above.

If you are interested I am selling my vinyl collecting help services for $10. I guarantee you will make your money back in one month or I will issue a refund.

PM me for more details.

FYI - NONE of the vinyl versions are sold out. We have had a slew of issues, and our inventory system was affected... as well as the whole entire site.

The website is currently down while we try to get everything worked out.

No amount of F5ing at this point will help, because the site is offline.

We will update when there is an update.

FYI - NONE of the vinyl versions are sold out. We have had a slew of issues, and our inventory system was affected... as well as the whole entire site.

The website is currently down while we try to get everything worked out.

No amount of F5ing at this point will help, because the site is offline.

We will update when there is an update.

[image]

waiting for your word, tre....

:)

my friend said he got 2 deluxe copies. there isn't any limit on those right? he got 1 for each of us, i hope i don't have to worry about this selling out now and not getting a deluxe because of a limit and having 1 of them canceled from his order. the site is finally loading and functioning! only took 12 hours to get through today.

my friend said he got 2 deluxe copies. there isn't any limit on those right? he got 1 for each of us, i hope i don't have to worry about this selling out now and not getting a deluxe because of a limit and having 1 of them canceled from his order. the site is finally loading and functioning! only took 12 hours to get through today.

i hope there isn't a limit. i ordered one for me and a friend as well