Menzingers - A Lesson In The Abuse LP (June 28)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who has picked this up from either Mightier Than Sword or Shop Radio Cast - I've been working on this release for over 2 years, and I couldn't be happier to see it finally getting pressed!

I am always available if you need to change your address, etc: [email protected]

I got lucky because 99% of all websites are blocked at my job but for some reason MTS' webstore and paypal aren't. I signed in at 12:07 EST, put a black one in my cart, and it was gone by the time I went to check out which is crazy. I was fortunate enough to grab one with a slip mat. Good thing I didn't try waiting until I got home. Black sold out stupid fast.

• 4 weeks later...
The black shipped last week. Still waiting on the green to arrive. The plant sent us MTS white copies and vice versa!!! Regardless, MTS should have theirs today or tomorrow and ours are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Ah thanks! Cant wait. Hope all this shipping doesn't screw up the green Lp's :(

were th4ey? they sounded great on the fucking insane line outside!

Lol. I was there too. Got in just in time. What a clusterfuck that was!

That line was awful. I met the door bouncer in a chinese restaurant before the show. He allowed me the old guy privilege of passing through quickly. I was at the bar with the other old men. It was awesome to see people having such a great time. I felt bad for all the people stuck outside.