PO:Early November Vinyl EP's Available NOW!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blue/ Brown looks fucking sick!
yeah that looks really, really good.

Thanks guy, more pics to come

Pre Order is going to be THIS SUNDAY JUNE 5th @ 5pm EST

We are going to make an official graphic with the prices and packaging details sometime tonight or tomorrow at the latest. But for those who care there ya go, mark your calendars

that barcode looks huge!

Agreed, no idea why but shit happens. Ill email and ask and make sure it doesn't happen again

Drive Thru didn't have the original art files so I had to scan the CD booklets and make the art based on that. The backs of both albums had a giant barcode on them - when I put it into the template it just simply had to be that big because there was no image available for the blank white space.

Agreed, no idea why but shit happens. Ill email and ask and make sure it doesn't happen again

Drive Thru didn't have the original art files so I had to scan the CD booklets and make the art based on that. The backs of both albums had a giant barcode on them - when I put it into the template it just simply had to be that big because there was no image available for the blank white space.

Clone tool! ;)

Still looks good regardless. I'll grab a copy & that TJT slipmat I've been meaning to grab

Clone tool! ;)

I'd rather have a big barcode than an ugly attempt at using a clone tool on an illustration

Maybe stamping your logo right over it would have been OK....that is a damn big looking barcode

I'd rather have the large barcode and have it be as close to the original product as possible... I mean how often do you sit down and look at that back of your records going, "Damn, thats one big barcode!"

And if the answer to that is quite often, then I feel really bad for you....

=]

Maybe stamping your logo right over it would have been OK....that is a damn big looking barcode

I'd rather have the large barcode and have it be as close to the original product as possible... I mean how often do you sit down and look at that back of your records going, "Damn, thats one big barcode!"

And if the answer to that is quite often, then I feel really bad for you....

=]

Well it looks like a lot more often than before now... haha

The Blue/ Brown looks fucking sick!
yeah that looks really, really good.

We are going to make an official graphic with the prices and packaging details sometime tonight or tomorrow at the latest. But for those who care there ya go, mark your calendars

I "liked" on FB, how do I get that 10% code?

I "liked" on FB, how do I get that 10% code?

Click on the store tabo n the left and it should be on the top