PO:Early November Vinyl EP's Available NOW!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering they are right beside the album covers and still look terrible with the artwork, i'm going to go ahead and say that even if they're 'brighter' than pictured, that will not make the colors look any closer to the artwork, or the splatter any less heinous.

i'll buy a copy of each because i love these albums and have no other choice, but boy do i hope they look better in person.

brown and bright royal blue are not prominent colors on either album.

the only place brown actually occurs is on the tree in the top left corner of one album.

the two with the some type of brown with some splatter swirled in blue look like someone vomited in the pacific ocean.

you guys are entitled to your own opinions, of course. i just like my records to not remind me of being ill when i look at them, is all. when it comes down to it, what matters is that they sound great.

yeah, and if it makes you guys feel better there's a brown table, wooden floors, and a wooden lamp in the liner notes of For All of This, and an acoustic guitar in the acoustic album, which are all depicted on the center labels in the pics there. I also think it goes along well with the autumnal feel of the albums and the band's name, which is all about the changing of seasons. I'm really happy these have been pressed; they are very near and dear to my heart.

Due to the limited nature of the box sets & the fact one person bought 15 copies of the 2 pack last time which sold them out and screwed up inventory levels in the store. We decided to enforce a strict limit of 2 boxes per customer. We are aware some people order extra as gifts or for friends without access to a paypal account so if you plan to order any more than 2 , please email, pm or contact us via twitter @ enjoytherideres

doesn't that mean a flipper could buy 3 or 4 and just lie to you about it?

if you're going to have a 'strict limit' of 2, you should probably enforce that policy.

Yea, obviously but i dont want to screw over anyone without a credit card or paypal account either. The store itself does not allow a limit and last time a few people emailed beforehand saying they have work at the time of pre order but wanted to know if a friend could purchase for them. For those few I allowed to order a max of 3. I obviously cant tell over the internet if people are lying or not but this will at least put another hurdle for people who are lazy and looking to make a quick buck by clicking the mouse a few times. Regardless I wont allow anyone to buy more than 3

doesn't that mean a flipper could buy 3 or 4 and just lie to you about it?

if you're going to have a 'strict limit' of 2, you should probably enforce that policy.

If you hate everything about this so much, I don't get why you even care how he handles it.

huh?

i love the early november and these two albums and i plan on purchasing them. however, the colors (aside from the clear) are pretty ugly, and i just think it makes zero sense to make a point of saying there's a strictly enforced limit of 2 on the box set, yet he'll let you order more if you just email him and tell him it's for a friend.