Glassjaw Coloring Book EP

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lost at the thought of are these releases cool or just plain annoying

They're super fucking annoying. I'd imagine kids between the ages of 16-22 think this is a really cool and unique to sell their music, all us old bastards don't have time to play hide and seek!

Definitely annoying. Make the special edition available at cute times or something. Just give folks who want a copy of the record a basic, readily available release.

i have people at the nassau coliseum where the show is at tonight, but i'm not going to call in a favor without having any kind of solid proof that they will be selling records there tonight. i kind of doubt it, like someone else said earlier they're only opening the show, they're not even a co-headliner.

Oh well. I just don't understand why they don't make those 7" available again (I have 4 out of 5). They take stuff down from merchdirect once stock runs out. Are they just playing with us or will they release it again in the near future...

THIS. having 4 out 5 kills me but i am not paying $100+ for a 7"

If these things are going to be available at shows only kids on ebay are going to lose their fucking minds and wallets.

Which is, for a lack of better words, retarded. I know Glassjaw aren't the ones selling them on eBay, but they also aren't doing anything to prevent people from buying 10 copies at a time.