Glassjaw Coloring Book EP

I'm going to cut pieces out of deafmx's comments to make my suggestion:

I hope Warner puts out the El Mark EP as a double 7" for RSD 2012. Convectuoso/El Mark and The Number No Good Things Could Come Of/Oxycodone

with a cartoon of them

lick[ing] Ross Robinson's asshole for all the pioneering he did for the band

on the cover. An alternative idea could be a picture of a fan giving money to Glassjaw, only they're crossed out and replaced by a Warner logo, illustrating how Glassjaw feels.

[M]ake it happen for more Glassjaw displeasure, Warner!

oh, and glassjaw should press "our color green"/"coloring book" and offer to sell me a test press for a reasonable price. I want their music on vinyl, and I want to compensate whoever makes it happen

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a care in the world for glassjaw's label woes. Maybe in another time... Ya know, before I got a real job, met a nice lady, bought a house, etc. It was somewhere in the middle of all that, I realized none of this music industry bullshit affects me whatsoever. All I care about is the music. I can't be concerned about whatever contract beck and the band signed over a decade ago - don't have time for it.

sounds like a job for Mitch Clem.

what will the VC exclusive color be?! poop brown with greenback splatter?

Still bummed out about that UTI vol. 1-10 Lp never came out. Would have liked to seen the art work for that.

there was that rough copy of the cover posted somewhere? rough draft of all the cover art fighting each other or something. I don't know why the Virge wouldn't want that release to happen. it would actually sell decently.

boo hoo. poor Glassjaw.....

I hope Warner puts out the El Mark EP as a double 7" for RSD 2012. Convectuoso/El Mark and The Number No Good Things Could Come Of/Oxycodone! make it happen for more Glassjaw displeasure, Warner!

Me too! Fuck gJ for not making their new work available on vinyl.

Still bummed out about that UTI vol. 1-10 Lp never came out. Would have liked to seen the art work for that.

there was that rough copy of the cover posted somewhere? rough draft of all the cover art fighting each other or something. I don't know why the Virge wouldn't want that release to happen. it would actually sell decently.

So many bands, so many options to sell! I agree!