Support for Sum 41 Pressing

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion this thread is pointless and a total waste of time unless you have already secured the rights from the label.
I just wanted to see if anyone else would actually be interested in a pressing of Sum 41, I don't need the rights because I'm not making it lol.

I have since asked Mightier Than Sword if they had thought about it because I had found a decent amount of people interested through various forums, and they said:

"We have thought about it, something might be in the works"

They're not going to bother trying to get the rights if no one was interested, that's why I wanted to find some people that were to give them a reason to get the rights and look more into it.

i love sum 41. i'd love to see a box set of all their releases on vinyl. half hour on half blue/half red. all killer on half black/half red. does this look on neon green with black swirl. chuck on black. underclass on neon pink. bloody murder on charcoal grey with red splatter. (all opaque and 180gr)

• 7 months later...

If I had a dollar for every time 69 called someone a troll, I'd have so many dollars.

Posting in a Sum 41 thread, saying they need to be forgotten for no apparent reason. Yeah that's definitely trolling. Hipsters like him to to piss off and get outside a little.

you just need to get off these boards, you fuck. contribute something beyond calling out trolling and perhaps we'll consider a reinstatement.

but for that to happen, you need to understand that implying sum 41 doesnt even deserve memoriam should go without saying in TEWNTY FUCKING TWELVE

Posting in a Sum 41 thread, saying they need to be forgotten for no apparent reason. Yeah that's definitely trolling. Hipsters like him to to piss off and get outside a little.

you just need to get off these boards, you fuck. contribute something beyond calling out trolling and perhaps we'll consider a reinstatement.

but for that to happen, you need to understand that implying sum 41 doesnt even deserve memoriam should go without saying in TEWNTY FUCKING TWELVE

Grow the hell up kid. You came in here simply to get a reaction out of someone, and oh look you succeeded, did that satisfy you enough to get your kicks for the day? Don't try and take the high road when you know you're just acting like a douche for your own amusement.

Sum 41 is one of the pop punk legends from the early 2000's, fucked if they need forgetting, especially with the shit pop punk that plagues the music industry today.

Sum 41 is one of the pop punk legends from the early 2000's, fucked if they need forgetting, especially with the shit pop punk that plagues the music industry today.

You have got to be taking the piss.

Sum 41 is EXACTLY the same shit that is being put out today. Only difference is a couple of years. Trying to extend the word punk to sum 41 is laughable. They're a pop band and nothing more. An easily digested shitty pop band that doesn't matter.

Sum 41 is EXACTLY the same shit that is being put out today. Only difference is a couple of years. Trying to extend the word punk to sum 41 is laughable. They're a pop band and nothing more. An easily digested shitty pop band that doesn't matter.

LOL you really have no idea. Pop? Have you listened to any of their albums aside from Underclass Hero? Definitely not. There's fucking metal riffs in half their songs you idiot.

LOL you really have no idea. Pop? Have you listened to any of their albums aside from Underclass Hero? Definitely not. There's fucking metal riffs in half their songs you idiot.

If that was the case you'd have called them pop metal wouldn't you?

You're wrong. They are a pop band, ad only an ignorant fanboy would be upset at such a thing