PO: Samiam - You Are Freaking Me Out "Re-release"

Add me to the list of happy people that this is being released in the US.

I'm going to suggest a different color, not based on color scheme of the jacket. Since he's lighting a firework on the cover it would be cool if the record was on smoke grey, red, and yellow splatter (smoke grey being the base color) to emulate an explosion.

Very cool idea ;)

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Funny you mention this!

Var update for March:

PAINT IT BLACK test pressings arrive TODAY!
How excited am I? Yes.

COLISEUM tests arrive next week? One song is a PERE UBU cover? Yes, yes it is.

RADON "28" LP getting re-mastered by Dave Eck at Lucky Lacquers? Where have I heard this scenario before? Yes.

I HATE MYSELF LP: waiting on Jon to approve the ref. Yes, I am still as excited as pie on a pigeon that I am waiting on him and not the oher way around. There's a first time for everything... and this proves it, scientifically.

SAMIAM "Yafmo" is at the plant. For real. The LP jackets and inserts are already here... and the CDs arrive April 1, which is odd, but... yes.

THE BOMB: Nate Powell showed us some sketches. We all liked one the very best and so did he. I cannot wait to see the final paining / art that comes from this.

CREEPOID, A WILHELM SCREAM, THE TIM VERSION are all finishing up albums recording. And I thought 2013 was going to be mellow!

I am forgetting things. Yes!

I have no records by Yes. Yes!

-- I got asked to participate in a split 7" with a politically-active German band on one side. I was asked whether they should sing in English instead of their native tongue as they would normally do. I sheepishly had to admit that if they wanted 'mericans to give a shite, then they would probably have to croon in the language of the yank. Do you agree with that assessment?

Oh yeah, Crusades is recording in April.

Also I forgot is the LP only getting a remaster or are the CD's too?

In this case, the entire thing was remastered, both digital and then vinyl too. It is warmer and seems fuller. We will put the new version on digital places too for those that stream, etc. (the version on those places right now is the OG version.)

This is exciting.

New Bomb material? Even moreso.

A new mix on Radon "28"? Cripes, if all three came out at once my wife would lose me to my record player for a day.

THE BOMB is a remastered version of "indecision" that comes with a bonus LP. It sounds fantabulous!

RADON is a getting the lacquers re-cut as they are long gone. It will sound better. The cd exists in sufficient quantity that it will be available for decades to come.

yes! perfect timing...it's payday and i'm in a spending mood.

am i missing something, though? it says "choice of blue vinyl or mix-split vinyl" but when i add it to my cart, there doesn't seem to be any option for selecting which variant i want... 

I'm pretty sure there's an area where you can write them a note. If that's true, just specify there.