else

document.write('+':zpqkf92p]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I also have a friend who's this total hippy type who's favorite band ever is Sublime. I played him panic the other day. He's so out of it that he didn't know they had been playing with Rome. Anyway, once I explained it to him and that he was listening to a new Sublime song, I thought he was going to cry. He really couldn't have been more pleased.

yes, no vinyl... so why would you post it??

some people might care. i dont really care to listen to new sublime. i figure some people might and didnt know about the pre order. its still music regardless of being a cd or vinyl.

I also have a friend who's this total hippy type who's favorite band ever is Sublime. I played him panic the other day. He's so out of it that he didn't know they had been playing with Rome. Anyway, once I explained it to him and that he was listening to a new Sublime song, I thought he was going to cry. He really couldn't have been more pleased.

I did the same to a friend too. He was dissing the fact the Sublime got back with another singer. Made him listen to the song without telling him what it was, he loved it and said "this is something Sublime would totally do"....

I did the same to a friend too. He was dissing the fact the Sublime got back with another singer. Made him listen to the song without telling him what it was, he loved it and said "this is something Sublime would totally do"....

I remember seeing Sublime a bunch in the early 1990s at places like the Stone Pony and in NYC at the Wetlands. I was so into them and the crowds were around 100-150 people and they attracted an interesting mix of punk and ska kids the first couple times I caught them. Then they started getting radio play and I went to see them at a sold out show at the Wetlands and my friend Jerry and I were amazed at the stench of Patchuli and how many hippies were there. It killed the fun. The last time I saw them was at the Warped Tour the year they played. I did an interview with Bradley for a zine where he dragged me around drunkenly for almost three hours and onto their tour bus. His dog was pissing on every car in sight and he wanted to teach me what it meant to "pack my beak." They were sharing that bus with Orange 9mm and it was a very unhappy marriage. Fun Times.

What's the moral? Fucking hippies ruining something I loved.

I remember seeing Sublime a bunch in the early 1990s at places like the Stone Pony and in NYC at the Wetlands. I was so into them and the crowds were around 100-150 people and they attracted an interesting mix of punk and ska kids the first couple times I caught them. Then they started getting radio play and I went to see them at a sold out show at the Wetlands and my friend Jerry and I were amazed at the stench of Patchuli and how many hippies were there. It killed the fun. The last time I saw them was at the Warped Tour the year they played. I did an interview with Bradley for a zine where he dragged me around drunkenly for almost three hours and onto their tour bus. His dog was pissing on every car in sight and he wanted to teach me what it meant to "pack my beak." They were sharing that bus with Orange 9mm and it was a very unhappy marriage. Fun Times.

What's the moral? Fucking hippies ruining something I loved.

[image]