PO: Chariot - Long Live LP

I will be hitting up Solid State about doing their catalog on vinyl.

Yo, hit me up if you have any luck.

I've been asking for almost two years about doing their records.

The band has tried to do it themselves to no avail too.

I'd love to be involved if you can work something out with them.

I dont even know anyone over there anymore so I had just been asking my EMI rep to talk to them about it but pertty much for no response from T&N/SS.

Irrelevant but I saw this band live a few years ago and they had the whole wall of lights that flash to the beat, long story short some kid had a seizure and the show ended two songs into their set. Lame.

Thats lame. If a kid is sensitive to flashing lights the last place he should be is at any concert. Stupid of him.

Just checked my order on Merchnow/Good Fight and it looks like my copy shipped today! i may order the HT variant, as well, just because it looks so awesome.

hngggggggg

This.

Once I have both I'll probably primarily play the white one, being that it's NOT screen printed.

Im sure both versions have the same packaging. I just kinda assumed the whole jacket would be screened. I actually like it better that its a regualr LP jacket with small amount of screen printing. It came out really awesome.

Im sure both versions have the same packaging. I just kinda assumed the whole jacket would be screened. I actually like it better that its a regualr LP jacket with small amount of screen printing. It came out really awesome.

anything different than the damn 7" where it was heavily screened and the ink didn't dry right. sticks to the sleeve and the record. i'm cool with light screened artwork. it's a better idea, i'm sure they heard a lot of grief after the 7" fiasco.

anything different than the damn 7" where it was heavily screened and the ink didn't dry right. sticks to the sleeve and the record. i'm cool with light screened artwork. it's a better idea, i'm sure they heard a lot of grief after the 7" fiasco.

I know, that was terrible. Luckily, they were so sticky that HT sent me two in the mail. that way, when i ruined one trying to clean the sticky off, i had a backup.