PO: Beware of Safety - Leave/Scars 2xLP

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is it the DVD in the hemp sleeve? If so, that's the making of dogs. I have one. Pretty sweet.

I got a(nother) tour press of It Is Curtains and Leaves/Scars. As well as each album on CD. And a few postcards and signed pieces of paper. Happy to support those guys. Anyone who's "bitter" about the package they received should remember that the point of the raffle was to help fund their tour next week.

Is it the DVD in the hemp sleeve? If so, that's the making of dogs. I have one. Pretty sweet.

I got a(nother) tour press of It Is Curtains and Leaves/Scars. As well as each album on CD. And a few postcards and signed pieces of paper. Happy to support those guys. Anyone who's "bitter" about the package they received should remember that the point of the raffle was to help fund their tour next week.

No "hemp" sleeve, just a slim jewel case. Yeah, I understand it was to help them out on the tour. It just seems that they didn't really divide the stuff equitably. You might not be too stoked if you got the half-assed package I got. If you want to trade me your stuff for mine just let me know! ;)

They drew names out of a hat! Sorry, dude.

No "hemp" sleeve, just a slim jewel case. Yeah, I understand it was to help them out on the tour. It just seems that they didn't really divide the stuff equitably. You might not be too stoked if you got the half-assed package I got. If you want to trade me your stuff for mine just let me know! ;)

Yeah, I understand it was to help them out on the tour. It just seems that they didn't really divide the stuff equitably. You might not be too stoked if you got the half-assed package I got. If you want to trade me your stuff for mine just let me know! ;)

They had a list up of the items that were getting sent out to winners - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190511284336519

guess you got something in between 25-40.

at least they sent you something mate. i;ve recently sent over $150 to a few peeps in America and Canada for records and tapes & none of those have arrived yet. the oldest order has been near on 3 months now and the band aint replying to my emails....