Chipotle Diet???

No, it's not about ingredients, it's about overall appeal. It's just not outstanding or anything special. Maybe it's the fact that Moe's and Salsarita's are around, and those are pretty much the same thing, but when Chipotle showed up people raved about how it's amazing and so much better, when it's the same shit for a dollar or two more.

if you're going on a diet, the best thing you can ever do is start making your own food. Best decision I've ever made.
Exactly. If you're worried about weight or anything health-related, making something healthy at home is your best option by far. Sure, you can probably succeed on the Subway diet or the Chipotle diet, but you can probably do it faster at home.

if you're going on a diet, the best thing you can ever do is start making your own food. Best decision I've ever made.
Exactly. If you're worried about weight or anything health-related, making something healthy at home is your best option by far. Sure, you can probably succeed on the Subway diet or the Chipotle diet, but you can probably do it faster at home.

Agreed.

not to mention cheaper.

No, it's not about ingredients, it's about overall appeal. It's just not outstanding or anything special. Maybe it's the fact that Moe's and Salsarita's are around, and those are pretty much the same thing, but when Chipotle showed up people raved about how it's amazing and so much better, when it's the same shit for a dollar or two more.

i ate at moes once. the place was grungy and deguisting and i wound up with food poisoning. what the fuck is in a veggie burrito that can cause food poisoning? i dont even want to know.

I rate the three "fresh burrito" chains in our area as :

1. Moe's

2. Chipotle

3. Salsarita's

Moe's is by far the best tasting and cheapest (they don't charge for chips). I like Chipotle and the fact they only use free range, grass feed animals is a big plus in my book. I was pretty "meh" about Chipotle until I discovered their corn salsa, but I wish they had queso. Salsarita's is awful. It's overly salted to the point where it's almost uneatable.