City and Colour - Tour Variants

I'll see what I can do - again, my show isn't until right near the end of the tour so the situation might be different by then. They probably would not let me buy five copies of a record that they know is going to be plastered all over eBay and such. But I also have friends coming to the concert, some who don't care about vinyl at all, and may be able to get a few out of it. I'll figure it out.

You guys need to put up some red ones for those of us who have been in the thread since it started :P finally got a euro 10" and have a guy waiting to get his Canadian 10"s so we can trade. All I'll need is that red little hell haha. There isn't gonna be another variant of fragile bird for the Canada tour is there, Justin?

You guys need to put up some red ones for those of us who have been in the thread since it started :P finally got a euro 10" and have a guy waiting to get his Canadian 10"s so we can trade. All I'll need is that red little hell haha. There isn't gonna be another variant of fragile bird for the Canada tour is there, Justin?

no, im not sure if there are gold fragile bird left - but once they sell out the white ones will be the final pressing.

don't think there are any plans to sell the red online.

sorry guys, the band is going to be taking the entire pressing for the tour.

Whaaat? No more gold Fragile Birds? Are you going to be at either of the Vancouver shows Justin?... want to hook me up with one? =) pleeeease!

there may be some left, i cant say for sure though.

One month until the shows, but only two more cities before Vancouver, I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

They won't have the red will they and it's cheaper to buy it from someone, paying for mine and theirs plus shipping than gas and 2 tickets, my girlfriend would kill me if I went without her since she introduced me to them. We went to 3 dates already but if it wasn't the holidays we would definitely make it a 4th