City and Colour - Tour Variants

I was originally going to go for a full Alexisonfire vinyl collection, but gave up after realizing how hard it is to get the Insulation tapes...I literally have never seen one in the last 2yrs pop up on ebay or anywhere.

Im pretty happy with the city/colour collection I have now...it hasn't taken very long to put together, just ended up costing a good chunk getting some of them off ebay. 

I might be moving out of Ontario this winter, so my collection will probably slow down with exclusive vinyl...especially on the VIP Meet/Greet vinyl. But who knows...I may make the trip back here just to get them!

I was originally going to go for a full Alexisonfire vinyl collection, but gave up after realizing how hard it is to get the Insulation tapes...I literally have never seen one in the last 2yrs pop up on ebay or anywhere.

Im pretty happy with the city/colour collection I have now...it hasn't taken very long to put together, just ended up costing a good chunk getting some of them off ebay. 

I might be moving out of Ontario this winter, so my collection will probably slow down with exclusive vinyl...especially on the VIP Meet/Greet vinyl. But who knows...I may make the trip back here just to get them!

Yeah I don't think I've seen any on ebay either. I got my Insulation Tapes in a trade on a fan site. Only Alexis vinyl I need now is Crisis on red. Had one a few years back, but sold it to pay a big phone bill. :(

It is the Retrospective CD released with the July issue of Visions Magazine in Germany, I believe.

basically a 'best of' CD.

Hey Justin,

why are there September 10th pre-orders of THATH on Interpunk and Shopradiocast??

It's the retail date for the US. Same pressing as what's available now

I decided to get a bit creative with the flying monkeys/city and colour colab beer that I have.

Ive had half a bottle sitting in my fridge that I havent been able to drink, I found it was only good mixed with gingerale...

Anyways, I was throwing together a pulled pork mix into a slowcooker today and figured why not add this beer and see how it goes!

It smelled pretty damn good going into the slow cooker, so by the end of the day hopefully it tastes amazing.

I decided to get a bit creative with the flying monkeys/city and colour colab beer that I have.

Ive had half a bottle sitting in my fridge that I havent been able to drink, I found it was only good mixed with gingerale...

Anyways, I was throwing together a pulled pork mix into a slowcooker today and figured why not add this beer and see how it goes!

It smelled pretty damn good going into the slow cooker, so by the end of the day hopefully it tastes amazing.

That sounds kind of amazing... let us know how it turns out!

Hey andy! In your pic of the C&C cds, you are missing the Death of Me EP and the Missing EP!

Yeah unfortunately so. I kinda gave up on collecting cd's (had loads promos & compilations) and focused on the vinyl instead. I'll pick them up at some point if they come available, but I'm more concerned with completing the vinyl collection first (which feels like I'll never reach haha).

hey does anyone know if they can get a mp3 version of the un-thinkable cover and the night they drove old dixie down? thanks

Yeah, hey Justin when is Dine Alone going to release Captured and Un-Thinkable on itunes? Hopefully soon, I fear I'm going to wear out the Un-Thinkable side of that 7"! So good.

hey does anyone know if they can get a mp3 version of the un-thinkable cover and the night they drove old dixie down? thanks

oh btw...im pretty jealous of everyones collections on here. way nice

I ripped them from my Covers vinyl back when I had one, but can't find the files anywhere, other than on my ipod :(

I am selling:

Hurry Harm orange with buttons - open, still in shrink unplayed.....

Little hell - blue tour press

Fragile bird - gold tour press

Pm me... I'd like to just bundle if desired, especially the tour stuff!

I need cash and I just don't like the new album enough to keep! Not looking for exact retail price but a little above on the H&TH

Yeah, hey Justin when is Dine Alone going to release Captured and Un-Thinkable on itunes? Hopefully soon, I fear I'm going to wear out the Un-Thinkable side of that 7"! So good.

working on it! 

there is a way to transfer files off your ipod back onto your computer. ive done it using freetrail software for my macbook :) i appreciate you looking earlier for me 

hold tight, lets not have mediocre vinyl rips circulating.. a proper recording is coming very soon!