City and Colour - Tour Variants

• 2 weeks later...

The Hurry and The Harm - 2nd Press red/green holiday - Limited to 334

Thirst - 2nd Press (US Tour Pre-sale Exclusive)

I really like those holiday ones, I think it's a neat idea. Also it's nice to finally see what my VIP tickets are coming with. Wish it was something cooler though, like all those Covers 7"s.

You're in Seattle? I'm going to visit up there next year; highly considering moving there. How do you like it?

I live in Vancouver, so if he was doing Seattle I'd pop down there to get the vinyl. I've been to Seattle lots though, it's a bigger, older version of Vancouver. It's really nice.

I got two VIP tickets, so I'll have one extra. I'm only willing to part with the second here on the boards, because I know y'all are legitimate and as passionate about collecting as I am. Priority goes to anyone who can hook me up with a teal 7", as that's the only essential thing I'm missing. Or, of course, one of the two Covers test presses. 

Still hoping for a UK/Euro vinyl for this new tour, although venues in Germany have started pre-sales with no bundles :(

Hi mate,

I hoped the same. Bought my ticket for Brussels with no vinyl options : (.

BUt I contacted DineAloneRecords on facebook and they said it won't happen this time.

It's a huge bummer that EU only got one and US & Canada get a single version for every show as it seems!!!

Hi mate,

I hoped the same. Bought my ticket for Brussels with no vinyl options : (.

BUt I contacted DineAloneRecords on facebook and they said it won't happen this time.

It's a huge bummer that EU only got one and US & Canada get a single version for every show as it seems!!!

Yeah, I just think the previous one sold too badly for them to bother anymore. Talking of which, I won a copy of the Black Euro 10" on ebay the other day for 60€ from a "mate". As soon as he saw I'd won it, the $h!t went and cancelled the transaction and is now trying to sell it for almost 3 times as much privately! :/

Yeah, I just think the previous one sold too badly for them to bother anymore. Talking of which, I won a copy of the Black Euro 10" on ebay the other day for 60€ from a "mate". As soon as he saw I'd won it, the $h!t went and cancelled the transaction and is now trying to sell it for almost 3 times as much privately! :/

i saw that auction and thought how lucky the bidder was. what a dumbass...