City and Colour - Tour Variants

Pressing number of 528 makes me a bit more hopeful of getting a copy at some point. Glad I didn't drop the cash on that copy last night now!

Justin, as Covers part 2 & 3 have been repressed, are there any plans to repress Part 1? :)

maybe

Another question for Justin - any idea when the rest of the Covers are going to be digitally released? I need his Alicia Keys cover... NEED IT!

soon.. probably sooner than you think.

Looks too big to be a 7". My guess would be that it's a Covers part 1 repress.

Would love a copy of that with different artwork, the original was horrible!

I liked that artwork a lot! I was just bumped that the covers pt.2 repress wasn't a 10", would've matched perfectly.

A covers pt.3 repress would be nice :D.

From his Facebook:

Covers, Pt 3 - AVAIL SEPT 30

The third part of the covers series will be out on Monday September 30. It will be available both digitally and as a 7"vinyl.

Vinyl can be purchased at cityandcolour.com/shop at 12PM EST and will be limited to a pressing of 1000 : 500 (black) & 500 (clear)

Tracklisting
1. Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready) - (Alicia Keys)
2. Captured - (Bic Runga)

We also repressed Covers, Pt 1. It will also be available on Monday September 30 as a web store exclusive. It's never been available for sale on our store. We've pressed a total of 200 clear 10" vinyl. They are hand stamped and numbered. We had 200 extra jackets and figured why not!!

Tracklisting
1. Sometimes (I Wish) [Live]
2. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - (The Band)
3. Cowgirl In The Sand - (Neil Young)

1378467_10151692843511033_1161041458_n.j

Justin, will these be available JUST in the C&C store? Or will some also be available through the DA store? I wasn't happy with the C&C store because they charged $10 for a 7" and the DA store only charged $6

dine alone's store will have the covers, pt. 3 7" available for purchase monday. the covers, pt. 1 10" is a C&C webstore exclusive.

I wish they had pressed, so I would not have to worry to actually get one. I am stoked for this though because I really want one.

I think you'll be available to get one pretty easy. There are still some pt.2 covers on the official store (Black ones).

I'll just get the pt.3 clear and black one.

About that time:

12PM EST

I live in Belgium (GMT+1) so it'll be on tuesday 06:00 in the morning?