City and Colour - Tour Variants

Holy shit! Has anyone looked at the bundle for these new USA dates?

$27.50 for a ticket (great price), but if you want the "special bundle".........add another $44.00 for an autographed poster, taking it to $71.50!!!

I paid £35 to see Alexisonfire back in 2010, meet the band and get posters/cd's/vinyl signed! Really sucks that they're charging so much for these things.

EDIT: I am not sure whether it was because of this post that I got smited twice today. I just found this on ebay. This is not my record and I am not a soulless record flipper!

Don't worry dude, people will smite you for anything. Might have even been the seller that did it.

Anyway those prices for the signed poster are ridiculous. As Andy mentioned, the meet & greet VIP shit with Alexisonfire was so much cheaper. And I thought after the record+poster packages undersold to expectations that they'd realize they're charging too much. :-/

So I just got an email from Crowdsurge saying that my seats for the show tomorrow night are no longer available. Apparently they have upgraded them to better seats but they didn't say which ones. Anyone else?

I got the e-mail, and a second email with the new seat.

Figures, I spent $$ on another ticket to upgrade, and now I get a free upgrade that's even better.

To : Floor LCF, Row E, Seat 23 (Seated)

And I bought This One: Floor RCF, Row F, Seat 44

Bah!