City and Colour - Tour Variants

Balls. Music box is gone. If anyone can pick me up a music box at one of the shows, that would be awesome. PM me if you can make this happen.

Just ordered a music box from Maple. Thanks to anyone who would have helped me out with this.

haha I was just trying to keep it a bit quieter so those who really want it would have a bit more of a chance before the flippers get to it.

How is this still available? Didn't the blue US tour copy sell out before the tour even ended? Were there more stops in the US?

Also, I was going to complain about the shipping to the US, and then I remember that Canada pays a ton from everywhere. Sorry about that Canada.

I don't know if any of you Canadian folks would be interested, but I grabbed an extra copy of Please Come Home (Hot Topic version) by Dustin Kensrue. If anyone wanted to get me a copy of Bring Me Your Love to save me on some shipping costs, I'd send that over to you and I'd paypal you the $$ difference between the records. I just don't want to pay $20 for shipping if I don't have to. Let me know if anyone is down, and if not, no worries!

I actually don't think it would save you much at all, unfortunately. Shipping from Canada to US is ~$10 and Maple's shipping to a Canadian is generally close to that, too. But I hope someone can help you out - I like the HT version of Dustin better, but I don't need more than 1 copy so I'll be fine with my brown when it shows up.

I actually don't think it would save you much at all, unfortunately. Shipping from Canada to US is ~$10 and Maple's shipping to a Canadian is generally close to that, too. But I hope someone can help you out - I like the HT version of Dustin better, but I don't need more than 1 copy so I'll be fine with my brown when it shows up.

Bummer on the shipping charges. I just assumed that it'd be cheaper... colour me surprised.