City and Colour - Tour Variants

Those VIP tickets were not an easy snag either.

I was in a hotel in Vegas.. refreshing for 40 minutes until someone actually let a single VIP ticket go back in the pool that I managed to score.

On top of that it was a bitch to actually get the vinyl add on to work for reg tickets for the first while of the onsale.

BTW, if any of the vinyl is avail at the merch, I'll take orders for collectors.

I have a feeling though you might need one of these

download.jpg

Well it seems that there are just the 2 versions. The regular for anyone who went and another for those who got a VIP ticket but that isn't of /25 that Justin is aware of. Could be, but didn't think so. Correct me if I misspoke and hopefully that means easier for us to find for our collections

Well it seems that there are just the 2 versions. The regular for anyone who went and another for those who got a VIP ticket but that isn't of /25 that Justin is aware of. Could be, but didn't think so. Correct me if I misspoke and hopefully that means easier for us to find for our collections

That, and there might be a new little hell variant I recall reading about.

Ah good find well hopefully they press extra on accident haha. And there was a green single lp little hell German exclusive but that never got passed test pressings. Would be cool if it would come out. I'd buy all 3 albums yet again just to let myself be lazy and only have to flip the record once.

Ah good find well hopefully they press extra on accident haha. And there was a green single lp little hell German exclusive but that never got passed test pressings. Would be cool if it would come out. I'd buy all 3 albums yet again just to let myself be lazy and only have to flip the record once.

yeah that one got cancelled. i believe there was some trouble between the involved labels or something (dont quote me on that though haha). at least thats what i remember from an email-conversation with someone from greenhell.

• 1 month later...

Recieved notification from Ticketmaster friday saying the vinyl will be available for pick up at the venue. Photo ID matching the package purchaser is required for pickup and any unclaimed vinyl is forfeited, no shipping, venue pick up only. Sounds about the same as the Tegan and Sara split. I'll try to get extras of anything available at the merch table if anyone is interested.

I think most people will be excited about the Soon Enough cover, but personally it's all about the How Come Your Arms Are Not Around Me cover.

Can't remember/don't know if you had anything to do with it Justin, but it's beautiful.

Are we talking soon enough by the Constantines here?