City and Colour - Tour Variants

If Dine Alone puts these up online, that's great. I'm not saying anything against them, Justin knows I'm a huge supporter of their label and their bands. It's those /45 that were for VIP people, those aren't going to pop up online anywhere but eBay and the only person who wins in the end is the guy who is selling it.

Oh my god, it sounds so good. So, so soooo good. Literally have goosebumps.

Justin, please tell me we'll be able to get a digital download of these at some point.

there will be a standard pressing available to everyone on dine alone records and we'll be putting up a digital version too.. still trying to plan it out. also, IF (note the bold..) there are any copies left over of the teal they will be put on the bands store, not dine alone - so keep an eye out for that

there will be a standard pressing available to everyone on dine alone records and we'll be putting up a digital version too.. still trying to plan it out. also, IF (note the bold..) there are any copies left over of the teal they will be put on the bands store, not dine alone - so keep an eye out for that

Thanks for the update justin! I know it's probably a long shot, but do you think there is a possibility on a digital release of the cover songs from the tour 10"?

• 2 weeks later...

good news / bad news.

the good - the band exclusive colour of little hell should be up this week or next. keep an eye on their twitter / facebook for updates.

the bad - there are no left over copies of the covers 7" from the amphitheater. all the copies that weren't picked up are being mailed to the ticket purchasers. which could mean more copies will end up on ebay. also, remember we're doing an official pressing of this sometime in the future, and it will be going up as a digital release before then too.. so don't buy anything off ebay unless youre a variant collector and want / "need" everything.

edit: "need" sorry makeshiftrigger.