City and Colour - Tour Variants

Bring Me Your Love, Little Hell and Sometimes are now in stock at Dine Alone, in case anyone in the US is interested. Keep in mind, they're all black (I think LH and Sometimes have been in stock there, but I know BMYL wasn't up until today).

Not being a variant collector sucks at times like this, because I already have LH on black... But damn I wish I could justify buying and paying higher shipping to get it (from the link from Blanchard) in red- looks so freaken nice...

Bring Me Your Love, Little Hell and Sometimes are now in stock at Dine Alone, in case anyone in the US is interested. Keep in mind, they're all black (I think LH and Sometimes have been in stock there, but I know BMYL wasn't up until today).

Not being a variant collector sucks at times like this, because I already have LH on black... But damn I wish I could justify buying and paying higher shipping to get it (from the link from Blanchard) in red- looks so freaken nice...

our store is set up for everyone not just US customers, for Canadian customers we offer multiple shipping options - most cheaper than ordering from within Canada.

here are links:

Sometimes 2x12" (Black) - NEW COLOUR - http://www.dinealone...eleases/view/42

Bring Me Your Love 2x12" (Black) - http://www.dinealone...leases/view/163

Little Hell 2x12" (Black) - http://www.dinealone...eleases/view/27

Weightless 7" (White) - http://www.dinealone...leases/view/123

Same here. Damn you dine alone. My wallet hates this thread even though I love it. Can't wait to get this copy of sometimes, this is the only band my gf supports my variant collecting. Now for this 7" to haunt me in trying to get it

Are you refering to the Toronto show 7"?

I have 2 extra tickets to the show.. and my own VIP ticket.. so I'll try to get one for you if at all possible.

People who bought multiple tickets to this Toronto show just to get the vinyl suck and completely ruin it for other people. We all know you're going to put them on eBay (so don't even bother saying you're getting them for friends).

This is why having exclusive records for one specific show is a horrible idea (Justin, could you tell Dal this, please). It's going to be the 10" all over again. Why not just set them up online (one per email) for a set price and there you go.

(sorry for the rant, I haven't had coffee yet)

I don't think collectors are going to have any trouble getting a copy of this 7". The record could be added to any pre-sale ticket purchase at a reasonable price (unlike the 10") and because of the initial problems ticketmaster had with the presale they offered a free copy to every presale purchaser. There could potentially be several thousand of these. Variant collectors may have some issues since Justin posted that there is a VIP only colour and I think there was only 25? VIP tickets which sucks.

I don't think collectors are going to have any trouble getting a copy of this 7". The record could be added to any pre-sale ticket purchase at a reasonable price (unlike the 10") and because of the initial problems ticketmaster had with the presale they offered a free copy to every presale purchaser. There could potentially be several thousand of these. Variant collectors may have some issues since Justin posted that there is a VIP only colour and I think there was only 25? VIP tickets which sucks.

What? There is a Covers 7" for whoever wanted to add it to their ticket AND a special Covers 7" JUST for those who bought a VIP ticket? Justin? Really?

justin confirm this please? i need to know what all i need to get in my head that i need to find. gcarn, i'd appreciate a hookup if you can, i got a guy who was a nooby here supposedly helping but i know we've helped each other before so i'd like that. helping collectors is what the community is about so anyone down for the cause know i'm willing to help like i did with a couple blue little hell copies and finding someone a us 10". pissed i still haven't received one of my us 10" though