City and Colour - Tour Variants

I'm so glad I just bought that extra ticket packet for the European tour,... back than, I had no idea what I was doing : )

Same for me,... if anyone knows someone who'll order a ticket and will have a 7" they don't need, I'm here for them!

"Presale (Sept 12) vinyl add on:

Seeing some comments confused about vinyl add ons....it is an option for all purchases at checkout, at the very end of your purchase process." - City and Colour facebook.

"OPTION 1: VIP Package

LIMITED TO 25 TOTAL / 2 per purchaser

• guaranteed ticket location in the first 3 rows of section 202

• Meet & Greet with Dallas Green

• 7” vinyl – Covers EP (limited edition, exclusive pre-sale colour variant)

• Concert poster (18” x 24” screened print on metallic paper, exclusive VIP colour variant)

• VIP concert laminate

OPTION 2: 7″ vinyl – Covers EP (add on to any ticket purchase)

• limited edition, exclusive pre-sale colour variant

OPTION 3: early bird lawn

• discounted individual lawn ticket early bird sale

OPTION 4: 4 pack

• limited number of packages consisting of 4 tickets in the 400 level"

Official Website.

Would've been SO EASY if they just sell OPTION 1 - 2 - 3 and 4...

Okay, so it's finally giving me the option to add the 7", but will allow me to add multiple vinyl to the order (upto 50). Can't see anything anywhere saying you can only have 1 per ticket.

So, if someone going to the show is willing to be the handler, there's a few of us in Europe who'd pay for a lawn ticket and 4 copies of the 7", and you can do what you want with the ticket?

Okay, so it's finally giving me the option to add the 7", but will allow me to add multiple vinyl to the order (upto 50). Can't see anything anywhere saying you can only have 1 per ticket.

So, if someone going to the show is willing to be the handler, there's a few of us in Europe who'd pay for a lawn ticket and 4 copies of the 7", and you can do what you want with the ticket?

I would be down for that!

I would be down for that!

That can't be right, there's no way they'd allow more than one per ticket. They'd probably fix that and refund your money.

Well I thought that, but surely they can't do much if the website doesn't show a limit?

They'd most likely just refund your money without even contacting you, it's like the 10" vinyl bundle, you could only get one per ticket.