City and Colour - Tour Variants

ok so i dont wanna bash dine alone or whoever is responsible for that... BUT WHAT THE HELL?!

if youre located in germany the record costs 30€ ($39)

if youre located in the us the record costs $25 (19€)

?!?

I can tell you shipping from Canada is way more expensive to Europe than it is to the US.  For me, sending a record to a Canadian or US address is almost the same, and a double LP would be around $14.  So the shipping for this is about exactly right.  If I ship something to Europe by air, it's $30 or $40.

I can tell you shipping from Canada is way more expensive to Europe than it is to the US.  For me, sending a record to a Canadian or US address is almost the same, and a double LP would be around $14.  So the shipping for this is about exactly right.  If I ship something to Europe by air, it's $30 or $40.

but we're talking about $39 for the record, shipping not included.

the shipping is fine, yeah... i was talking about just the vinyl record. theres no shipping included in these 30€

i just put in a different country (ukraine) and it allowed me to choose between currencies and when i chose Euros the record was just 20€.

Justin, could you please chime in on this issue? i dont see why i should pay 10€ more for the record just because im living in germany...

ok so i dont wanna bash dine alone or whoever is responsible for that... BUT WHAT THE HELL?!

if youre located in germany the record costs 30€ ($39)

if youre located in the us the record costs $25 (19€)

?!?

This is strange as if I change my currency to Euro but leave my country as Australia is says 20€ but if I change my country to Germany it goes up to 30. Could be an error?

EDIT: I see you noticed this. Hopefully it's an error.

Yeah, I'm chatting to Yaro on facebook atm, the UK shows the guitar bundle only. Been sat here like a lemon refreshing for last hour!

That's pretty terrible. Weird only UK can't order. Have you tried changing the country and just putting UK in your shipping? Or does that change the site/remove from your cart too?

I forget, are you a variant collector as well? The orange swirl is only available in this pre-order.

Nope (not for C&C anyway), so I'm more than fine to let this one slide on by if that's what it comes to.

I'd love to have that 7", but it works out to $101.36 for the vinyl bundle (and all I want is the vinyl, don't care at all about the rest of it), just the LP from Amazon is $29.94 (and that price will almost certainly drop further before it ships).  So a fucking $71.42 7"???  That's over $10 AN INCH.

NO

Nope (not for C&C anyway), so I'm more than fine to let this one slide on by if that's what it comes to.

I'd love to have that 7", but it works out to $101.36 for the vinyl bundle (and all I want is the vinyl, don't care at all about the rest of it), just the LP from Amazon is $29.94 (and that price will almost certainly drop further before it ships).  So a fucking $71.42 7"???  That's over $10 AN INCH.

NO

Hahaha... that'd one expensive 7"....