City and Colour - Tour Variants

6pm EST would be my guess. 

Interesting to see that the Covers pt2 BLACK was pressed less than the CLEAR version.

Not by much, but I would of figured the clear would be the more rare of the two. 

both were 500, clear had more of an overrun.

I wonder if you add 45 to that if it'll be the same actual pressing, just different covers...who knows.

those 45 black were in fact test pressings. these are proper 2nd pressings.

6pm EST would be my guess. 

Interesting to see that the Covers pt2 BLACK was pressed less than the CLEAR version.

Not by much, but I would of figured the clear would be the more rare of the two. 

I'd hazard a guess that they ordered 500 of each. As is common practice, you can end up with upto 10% overrun. Hence 550 clear and 536 black.

Edit: Justin got in just before me haha.

I'm happy some board members are getting the VIP packages! I'm going to try and make the packaging as awesome as I can for these!

Curious if there is any update on this yet? Referring to the Niagara show coming up in June.

I may wager a guess/wish and say it's a test press for thirst or something similar.

Excited to see the details/artwork

It does but worse that I've never had the chance to get outbid or beat to one. They're all hidden!

I've been thinking about saying 'screw the variants, just keep one' .. $$ would be of use at the moment.

I would probably start with selling this on ebay, but I'm so attached to it I think the starting bid would be offensive.

But alas I've sold 2 boxsets and an extra AOF S/T and now I'm back on the gotta get em all side of the fence.

you may be in luck here

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-art-collectibles-City-and-Colour-VIP-Poster-Vinyl-Laminate-SIGNED-Sept-12-2012-W0QQAdIdZ467992078

I tried messaging the seller but got no response perhaps you will get somewhere.

Thank you, just did. I'm sure some other people on here and especially some girl trying to get this before me will all be trying as well but here's hoping! First time I've ever seen it besides never being able to coax Variant out of his copy for a stupid amount.

You remember me! It's the only test I may be able to afford. At least the Sometimes, BMYL and LH tests were well passed what I could've afforded at the time, didn't feel bad about those. Wish I could find a sleeping sickness test though, I love that record and the cover, and since him playing that with Gord was the first song I saw them play live in a way too expensive trip to Chicago, holds a special spot for me. Plus there were only like 300 people at the small venue, it was perfect.

You remember me! It's the only test I may be able to afford. At least the Sometimes, BMYL and LH tests were well passed what I could've afforded at the time, didn't feel bad about those. Wish I could find a sleeping sickness test though, I love that record and the cover, and since him playing that with Gord was the first song I saw them play live in a way too expensive trip to Chicago, holds a special spot for me. Plus there were only like 300 people at the small venue, it was perfect.

Love sleeping sickness as well...and i almost pulled the trigger on this one when I saw it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281073104469?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

It originally went up and I was talking to the seller and they were looking at $1800.

Then it went down to $1200...then it popped up for bidding with no reserve.

Love sleeping sickness as well...and i almost pulled the trigger on this one when I saw it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281073104469?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

It originally went up and I was talking to the seller and they were looking at $1800.

Then it went down to $1200...then it popped up for bidding with no reserve.

Wow, Ken Reaume. I saw him open for Dallas at his Harbourfront Centre gig back in 2006...those were the days. Didn't know Ken was a visual artist too!

I remember Ken had those up for like $500 or something first and it didn't sell/he took it down. Then he made an auction and I was going to bid on it but the reserve was way too high. Wonder who has it now?

Also wonder who on earth spent $1200 on those super bundles. Seems like no-one here did.