City and Colour - Tour Variants

Missed all this cos of living in UK. Now it seems I've missed out on the orange too cos they couldn't sort their shit our for us.

Think I've missed too many variants to carry on bothering tryin to collect em all now tbh

yeah, that really sucks.

all this could be avoided easily. press lager numbers of that shit and everyone will be happy.

Thanks a ton for the heads up, got those cover 7"'s ordered before they disappered :D

Still will need to secure a 2013 US tour vinyl to keep this monster complete....

Or maybe I should just sell all the variants and keep the rarest of each... I'm kind of on the fence yet I still bought everything yesterday.

Justin, why does dine alone's store work on my phone but not on my computer? (Google chrome)

i have no idea - i forwarded your message onto the web guys.

like give me 2 more weeks for the boxset to go up on preorders damnit, i get paid this week to cover this shit and some other stuff, give me 2 weeks...at least!

you're fine. no AOF box set for at least 2 weeks.

i think the clear is the tour copy. "Limited Edition City and Colour exclusive colour variant (clear). Available only on official store and on tour while supplies last."

true, the clear variant will be the artist exclusive colour. its going to be a big pressing to cover the remainder of pre-orders and will only be available online & on the road after that.

Justin- do you know when the Covers 7"s will be ready to go? They didn't say anything about pre-order I don't think

covers 7"s are done and ready to go now, it was SUPPOSED to be a surprise "record store day" release that we were going to announce tomorrow. they're likely going to ship saturday / monday depending on how things roll out.

woah...covers disappeared.

yes, they werent supposed to go up until saturday. apparently all of the orders that were received before they were taken down are being honored and everyone else will get a shot on saturday. these are going to be available from both city and colour's store AND the dine alone store.

did we just get super lucky to get one?

super..

Hahaha.. clear Covers /15

i wish, i updated the DA pressing page.

2nd Press

536 - Black

550 - Clear

What?? Covers 7"? Where? Why? How? When will it appear again? :(

expect more info today / tomorrow and will be available saturday from dinealonerecords.com & cityandcolour.com

i have no idea - i forwarded your message onto the web guys.

you're fine. no AOF box set for at least 2 weeks.

true, the clear variant will be the artist exclusive colour. its going to be a big pressing to cover the remainder of pre-orders and will only be available online & on the road after that.

covers 7"s are done and ready to go now, it was SUPPOSED to be a surprise "record store day" release that we were going to announce tomorrow. they're likely going to ship saturday / monday depending on how things roll out.

yes, they werent supposed to go up until saturday. apparently all of the orders that were received before they were taken down are being honored and everyone else will get a shot on saturday. these are going to be available from both city and colour's store AND the dine alone store.

super..

i wish, i updated the DA pressing page.

2nd Press

536 - Black

550 - Clear

expect more info today / tomorrow and will be available saturday from dinealonerecords.com & cityandcolour.com

what about the problems regarding the UK store?

i thought they'd fixed it early enough to snag a orange copy.

now they're gone.

Missed all this cos of living in UK. Now it seems I've missed out on the orange too cos they couldn't sort their shit our for us.

Think I've missed too many variants to carry on bothering tryin to collect em all now tbh

i just heard they held back a small number of the orange marble for the uk store! the band will be sending more info out later but they didnt want uk fans to miss out on the special colour so they held some until the UK store could get sorted out.

what about the problems regarding the UK store?

i thought they'd fixed it early enough to snag a orange copy.

now they're gone.

missed your post, while i was typing the response to andy. there will be an allotment of orange marble available when the UK store does go live. cityandcolour will be posting it about it