City and Colour - Tour Variants

Guest deathbydrums

Also, I'm surprised the issue of the price difference between C&C.ca and DA.com hasn't been addressed... I'm still a bit upset about being ripped off $10...

Canada Post IS the MOST EXPENSIVE Country for shipping BUT...

I'm from Canada and initially bought it from Canada but then cancelled and ordered from the USA - saved $10.

Said this before, but shipping prices are not accurate for Canada... Total rip off. It's double or even 3x the cost it should have been for me.

Also, a 7" shipped to USA should be about $5.50... don't know what they are charging you guys.

are my posts invisible? is no one else curious to see this??

any chance Justin?

cheers

not invisible, just dont have a picture of it. the clear covers 7" pic is on the city and colour store so i pasted that.. one day ill take a pic of it at sometime

Also, I'm surprised the issue of the price difference between C&C.ca and DA.com hasn't been addressed... I'm still a bit upset about being ripped off $10...

wish i could help you out.. the band decides what to sell their merch at / we decide what to sell ours, there's no chance i would let the label sell a 7" for $10

I'm from Canada and initially bought it from Canada but then cancelled and ordered from the USA - saved $10.

Said this before, but shipping prices are not accurate for Canada... Total rip off. It's double or even 3x the cost it should have been for me.

Also, a 7" shipped to USA should be about $5.50... don't know what they are charging you guys.

if you guys are having shipping concerns with the C&C store you should definitely email them! its a new store and there may be some kinks to work out

wish i could help you out.. the band decides what to sell their merch at / we decide what to sell ours, there's no chance i would let the label sell a 7" for $10

No, I totally get that. I'm not mad at any one person, just the situation in general. If I had of known they would be cheaper in the DA store I would have waited and bought them there because $10 vs $6 is a huge difference when it comes to a 7"

We aren't talking about shipping costs. We are talking about the fact that the C&C store is selling the 7" for $10 and the DA store is selling the exact same thing for $6.

if you guys are having shipping concerns with the C&C store you should definitely email them! its a new store and there may be some kinks to work out

Also, I've been emailing back and forth with Dave from the shop and he's been great. They are combining my orders (cd and orange vinyl bundle plus the clear vinyl) AND refunding me about $18 in shipping. They are also making sure people who placed orders for both pressings get both colours.

What is this flowers press? I just know of the German green little hell that never fully came out. I wish I had a copy of each record 1 LP. That's a variant I'd gladly buy....I'm lazy lol.

long story on the pressing of little hell, but we ended up making tests of a special edition prototype but the quality was subpar so we scrapped it. the copies of the record were given to people in the band / office as a thank you for working on the record.

i have a test of the german single lp pressing - it doesn't sound great.. so you're not missing anything. 

i have a test of the german single lp pressing - it doesn't sound great.. so you're not missing anything. 

I've actually heard a test of that, can't really remember what it was like though to be fair. I'd been drinking and had about 8hrs sleep over 3 or 4 days :)

Any word on Dine Alone's physical pre-orders for The Hurry & The Harm and the Thirst 7"?

long story on the pressing of little hell, but we ended up making tests of a special edition prototype but the quality was subpar so we scrapped it. the copies of the record were given to people in the band / office as a thank you for working on the record. 

I'm totally in the wrong profession, clearly working for a record label is where it's at.

I am LIVID with Canada Post. I live in an apartment building and all packages get dropped off with the security guard. Apparently Canada Post is no longer leaving packages with a concierge or anyone other than who it's meant for. So basically it didn't fit in my mail slot, they refused to give it to the security guard and made me have to go completely out of my way to go pick it up. I bring the little tag thing to the post office and the guy is like "oh, it's not here yet, come back later". It was supposed to be delivered YESTERDAY and it's still not here!

My building security guard knows I get records delivered and he always tucks them aside so they don't get damaged and now my two 7"s are god only knows where being tossed around by god only knows who.

If this is really what Canada Post is going to start doing, I'm going to refuse to buy anything shipped by them. Jesus, I can only imagine what kind of shit I'll have to go through to get my THATH bundles next month.

Also, I love how something from Montreal gets to someone in the UK before it gets to Vancouver. Way to be Canada Post, you're fucking useless.

/rant.

I am LIVID with Canada Post. I live in an apartment building and all packages get dropped off with the security guard. Apparently Canada Post is no longer leaving packages with a concierge or anyone other than who it's meant for. So basically it didn't fit in my mail slot, they refused to give it to the security guard and made me have to go completely out of my way to go pick it up. I bring the little tag thing to the post office and the guy is like "oh, it's not here yet, come back later". It was supposed to be delivered YESTERDAY and it's still not here!

My building security guard knows I get records delivered and he always tucks them aside so they don't get damaged and now my two 7"s are god only knows where being tossed around by god only knows who.

If this is really what Canada Post is going to start doing, I'm going to refuse to buy anything shipped by them. Jesus, I can only imagine what kind of shit I'll have to go through to get my THATH bundles next month.

Also, I love how something from Montreal gets to someone in the UK before it gets to Vancouver. Way to be Canada Post, you're fucking useless.

/rant.

I know it sucks, but I'm in Kelowna and I've been doing this for years. 

/rant.

Jesus, that's ridiculous! Definitely shouldn't be able to travel thousands of miles, quicker than it can travel across the country of origin! Hope you get them soon.