MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

R.J. is making a bunch of updates on Facebook while people are saying he's stiffing them on refunds. Ooooh boy, comments there are gonna be fun to read again!

RJ already deleted some pics. someone posted hipsterasfolk's scazaam movie poster thing and RJ deleted it.

Can someone just rename this tread to "soundtracks that need repressing?"

Seriously, the Cannibal! one? make it look like an old 50s or 60s style original cast recording LP you find in thrift stores all the time, it'll be wild.

LEt's get the Book of Mormon done while we're at it.

Hell yeah man...I'm in...

If they are going to do the SLC punk soundtrack they have to add Adam Ant's Beat My Guest.....unfortunately not on the CD version....

did anyone see how much they were selling the nude peach color enema for? they put up 10 overrun copies in their store and it sold out immediately. considering they are selling just the jackets for $5 they probably inflated the price of the records.

did anyone see how much they were selling the nude peach color enema for? they put up 10 overrun copies in their store and it sold out immediately. considering they are selling just the jackets for $5 they probably inflated the price of the records.

They were $20. I tried to snag a copy with my 50% code but it was sold out by the time I went to pay.