Mest Vinyl

Such a terrible fucking band.

I will never understand this board's fascination with shitty christian emo/hardcore and mallpunk.

And whoever said, "Mest was one of the pivotal pop-punk bands that gave the genre a good name in the early 2000's. Vinyl worthy... for sure." probably should've been late-term abortioned.

the doctor said my mom should've had an abortion

I will never understand this board's fascination with shitty christian emo/hardcore and mallpunk.

And whoever said, "Mest was one of the pivotal pop-punk bands that gave the genre a good name in the early 2000's. Vinyl worthy... for sure." probably should've been late-term abortioned.

bortion bortion bortion bortion.

My dad said I should have been a blowjob.

Hey, everyone remember when Tony Lovato killed a guy? Because he did. He killed a guy. With a knife. He stabbed him to death, and then got off scott-free.

To those wanting vinyl from a murderer, maybe you should pick up some of those shitty Charles Manson records from Magic Bullet instead. It can't be any worse than Mest.

plus, He was in a White Power band in high school too, with his older brother.

Hey, everyone remember when Tony Lovato killed a guy? Because he did. He killed a guy. With a knife. He stabbed him to death, and then got off scott-free.

To those wanting vinyl from a murderer, maybe you should pick up some of those shitty Charles Manson records from Magic Bullet instead. It can't be any worse than Mest.

So, is it bad that I want Fang's "Landshark" on vinyl?

I can forgive that because he was a dumb little kid and obviously grew up and out of it (and had no problems speaking out against it when he was in Mest). But yeah, dude still killed a guy. That, I cannot look past.

i remember seeing mest and fall out boy with matchbook romance i think? haha good show

I saw that tour at Klub Phenomenon in Freeport, IL. Dynamite Boy was on it too. Matchbook Romance had van troubles and couldn't be there though. Cadillac and What's The Dillio were tight songs. Would buy for .99 on eBay when these don't sell.

Whoa, what were you doing in Freeport? I grew up in Rockford and went to many shows at Klub Phenomenon.

I can forgive that because he was a dumb little kid and obviously grew up and out of it (and had no problems speaking out against it when he was in Mest). But yeah, dude still killed a guy. That, I cannot look past.

he denied it for a long time, the band actually emailed me and threatened me because they heard I was talking about it to people and mentioned it on my radio show.

only after I told him, responding to the threatening emails, that if he spoke out against that stuff, then I'd let it go. I'm not claiming credit for it, but they were outright denying it up until that point.

I saw that tour at Klub Phenomenon in Freeport, IL. Dynamite Boy was on it too. Matchbook Romance had van troubles and couldn't be there though. Cadillac and What's The Dillio were tight songs. Would buy for .99 on eBay when these don't sell.

Whoa, what were you doing in Freeport? I grew up in Rockford and went to many shows at Klub Phenomenon.

Went to a few shows there (Fall Out Boy/Mest, Unwritten Law/Mest, Good Charlotte/Simple Plan, Amazing Transparent Man/Fall Out Boy canceled) . It was a fucking hike from the northwest suburbs. To be 16 again...

Scott, does Go Radio get love from AP? I saw them at warped and they seemed like they would fit in the mag. Cooler, tighter, and more rocky than most band they probably get lumped in with.

Amazing Transparent Man! The biggest show my high school band ever played was with them in I think 1999 at 10 Car Pileup in Towson, MD. I thought it was the coolest thing ever when halfway through the set the guitarist and bassist switched instruments!

Have those guys gone on to any other bands?