Free Slurpee Day!!!

It's funny. I live about 12 houses outside of Buffalo in Tonawanda in Kenmore West territory. Until I graduated high school, I spent all my free time in Kenmore West territory and the North Buffalo area immediately across Kenmore Ave. That's like a 3 or 4 square mile area. I work now at Kenmore East and it's so odd being on "the other" side of town. It's bizarre how little people around here are willing to travel for something.

The closest 7-11 to Knoxville is 150 miles away in Belfry, Kentucky. Fuck the world.

This. There are no 7 elevens in GA. And none of the other frozen drinks are as good as slurpees. It's like the biggest thing I miss from moving from PA. Every time I go up north or to FL I get a slurpee like every day

I grew up in NT, all my friends lived in West Seneca and since I have moved out i've been in various locations in Buffalo. My sister lives in the falls and I work in Tonawanda. I've always been a travellin man.
Do you hang out with a group of West Seneca guys that include Coa and Weekend Dan?
Those dudes sound familiar but I don't think I have ever met them. Most of my WS friends have bought houses and moved away. A few still live there, the rest in Buffalo.

The closest 7-11 to Knoxville is 150 miles away in Belfry, Kentucky. Fuck the world.

This. There are no 7 elevens in GA. And none of the other frozen drinks are as good as slurpees. It's like the biggest thing I miss from moving from PA. Every time I go up north or to FL I get a slurpee like every day

Do you all have Weigles? Because they have these drinks called Monkey Ice, and they are incredible. I got one today and destroyed it.